+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Most Famous Person You’ve Shared A Lift With?

The Most Famous Person You’ve Shared A Lift With?

Specifically a lift ......not the same room etc, etc?

A few years ago when we were on holiday with my eldest daughter in New York we got into the elevator to come down from the 58th floor of The London Hotel, a very nice place if you ever visit NY, I’d use it again if I go back.

A few floors down the doors open and two women and a baby in a pram enter, we parted to make room for them.

The smell of one of the women was utterly divine, like Sweet Peas were growing out of her f a n n y, I cast a glance across (only a glance with wife and daughter on the scene!) and there was a blond women of jaw dropping beauty........absolutely breathtaking!

I don’t think be ever been in the presence of a more picture perfect female.

Anyway, lift doors opened and the two women and baby scooted through the foyer.

“You do know who that was don’t you dad” says my daughter?

I told her I didn’t but that something was bugging me and that I felt I’d seen her before.

It was Gwen Stefani and her baby’s nanny.

I couldn’t believe I hadn’t recognised her because I’m normally really good with faces and I like her music.

I ended up running down the street on the opposite side trying to get a decent picture of her but failed miserably.

So, I got within a couple of feet of Gwen......😍

Who have you shared a lift with?

Never met anyone famous in a lift but I will add that I bloody hate lifts. I was in one in a block of council flats in the 80s (charlemont farm west brom) when it got stuck between the 11th and 12th floor with only me in it. No one answered the emergency intercom as it was vandalised and it was before the era of mobile phones. I was in there for over 2 hours before it moved and it seriously felt like I was buried alive. Rarely used one since.

When I was working for Reuters we used to have the great and the good in and out of the building all the time as we had an auditorium that was used for talks etc, this included the queen, prime ministers and heads of state, bearing this in mind the only person I ever ended up sharing a lift with was Alistair Campbell 😱

Razor Ruddock guy is effing huge

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    ......A few years ago when we were on holiday with my eldest daughter in New York we got into the elevator to come down from the 58th floor ..... A few floors down the doors open and two women and a baby in a pram enter, we parted to make room for them.

The smell of one of the women was utterly divine, like Sweet Peas were growing out of her f a n n y, I cast a glance across (only a glance with wife and daughter on the scene!).....Anyway, lift doors opened and the two women and baby scooted through the foyer.....
    No need for the furtive glance Mick, bending over and sniffing Gwen's fanny was probably a bit of a giveaway. No wonder she ran off, must have thought 'why didn't he just ask for a selfie, the fkn perv'. 😊😊😊 .

Mark Cornwell the former Gloucester rugby player. He is huge as well BaggieSingh.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Mark Cornwell the former Gloucester rugby player. He is huge as well BaggieSingh.
    I’m sure in a better way than Razor

Ross Kemp whilst on a cruise. He was doing a promotional video for the cruise company. He's pretty small considering his persona as a tough guy. Check out his wife on Google, lucky sod definitely an upgrade on the husband basher Rebekah Brooks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)