+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How about this for a deal.

bump

c'mon you tight sods

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Thinking of maybe making the bet more interesting.

If the Millers go down and I am banished into he cyber-wilderness, how about we have a clause that I can buy my way back on to Millers mad, by quadrupling the total raised by you lot and sending that amount of money to the hospice ?

i will also provide proof with a receipt that I have done so.

Sounds more interesting?
    First of all, if you look at this thread nobody agreed with this proposal, which was suggested after people had already donated (getting them to donate under false pretences).

I had already made a donation to the hospice a few months before you posted this and wasn't going to make another one which was purely to stroke your ego as it was entirely predictable you had no intention of honoring what you said. No doubt you justify it to yourself as fair game as it was all for a good cause, but it was so obvious.

However I did decide that if you hadn't returned to the forum after a year I would make a £100 donation.

So, as you promised in this post (that nobody else agreed to), show us the receipt for the payment you have made so far (4x the original donations), then another with an extra £400 - showing the order number and date so I can check with the hospice that it exists, and I will make my £100 payment.

Does that sound fair? It should since I'm still willing to honour it, even though you moved the goalposts and nobody else agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    First of all, if you look at this thread nobody agreed with this proposal, which was suggested after people had already donated (getting them to donate under false pretences).

I had already made a donation to the hospice a few months before you posted this and wasn't going to make another one which was purely to stroke your ego as it was entirely predictable you had no intention of honoring what you said. No doubt you justify it to yourself as fair game as it was all for a good cause, but it was so obvious.

However I did decide that if you hadn't returned to the forum after a year I would make a £100 donation.

So, as you promised in this post (that nobody else agreed to), show us the receipt for the payment you have made so far (4x the original donations), then another with an extra £400 - showing the order number and date so I can check with the hospice that it exists, and I will make my £100 payment.

Does that sound fair? It should since I'm still willing to honour it, even though you moved the goalposts and nobody else agreed.
    You have too much time on your hands John

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I am indeed a man of my word sir!

The deal was that if the Millers were relegated I would only return to the site once I had matched the money we raised for the hospice before the match at Cardiff. That figure has now been reached......(amazing how you can distract members of the congregation with a look to the heavens and quick tip up of the collection plate)

But i assure you the figure has been reached
    You're not a man of your word at all are you? The evidence is here for all to see.

John ,IBS,although sometimes amusing is an attention seeker of Olympic standards, save your energy for something more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    John ,IBS,although sometimes amusing is an attention seeker of Olympic standards, save your energy for something more rewarding.
    Like football

So someone can find out if another person has given a donation, what's happened to Data Protection????

Anyone debating any wagers with IBS, just donate privately and don't tell him.

As evidenced here has zero integrity his motivations are more ego-driven than charitable. There are many people I can disagree with here but still respect, but I have very little respect for this behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Anyone debating any wagers with IBS, just donate privately and don't tell him.

As evidenced here has zero integrity his motivations are more ego-driven than charitable. There are many people I can disagree with here but still respect, but I have very little respect for this behaviour.
    Apparently he can't walk past an open fridge without doing a little song and dance.
    He just loves ❤ the spotlight.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910