+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fao alfinyalcabo

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I object, I got the last score bob on and was coming up on the outside, obviously with my analytical skills I would have passed sinkov at the death. I was robbed your honour!
    Go on then Chris, let's see if you would. Five games to go, we can have our own mini-competition, a sprint to the line. If you can beat me over the last five games, you can have the pie and a pint that BT has awarded me. Can't say fairer than that can I ?

Burnley 1 West Ham 1

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Go on then Chris, let's see if you would. Five games to go, we can have our own mini-competition, a sprint to the line. If you can beat me over the last five games, you can have the pie and a pint that BT has awarded me. Can't say fairer than that can I ?

Burnley 1 West Ham 1
    Can I go for double or nothing on the bet and join in please?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Can I go for double or nothing on the bet and join in please?
    Of course you can join in BT, anyone and everyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Change the thread title to the Rugby League Love-in then. That will guarantee only you and Alf will read it.
    Good idea Beds lol, especially as we/Hull Fc gave his Wigan side a right beating in the cup Qtr final on Sunday.

You certainly did Acido,fair result .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You certainly did Acido, fair result .
    Hey up Alfie kid lol.
    Who do you fancy now mate, as we're at the Semi finals stage. It's Warringotn v Castleford, and its MY Hull Fc v St Helens.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up Alfie kid lol.
    Who do you fancy now mate, as we're at the Semi finals stage. It's Warringotn v Castleford, and its MY Hull Fc v St Helens.
    Saint Helens. End of.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)