+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How to sell Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Even at level 0 we will not have a normal experience at the match.

I think you will find that if you are having a 1000 or so only in each stand a lot of regular attenders to Dens just won't bother. Atmosphere is bad enough with 1500 in each stand and little away fans, 3500 spread over whole ground with zero away fans in the depths of winter.....no for me

I won't be back until there's no restrictions which I don't foresee anytime next season.

Watched a wee bit of the snooker today, crowd all masked up touching their faces looking a tad stupid.....obviously snooker players, refs and cameramen are covid immune.
    Good points Rross. I was more concerned with the possible reduction of ST sales being enforced because of isolation rules. Seems to me that if we can only get 500 in the Bobby Cox then we are going to struggle. Don't have any faith in the SFA or the SPL management team who seem to have little ability to persuade the government that football crowds are essential if the game is going to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Good points Rross. I was more concerned with the possible reduction of ST sales being enforced because of isolation rules. Seems to me that if we can only get 500 in the Bobby Cox then we are going to struggle. Don't have any faith in the SFA or the SPL management team who seem to have little ability to persuade the government that football crowds are essential if the game is going to thrive.
    ***** we get up.

No guarantee of further govt handouts, as I've said doubt normal crowds next season and no idea if we continue to get insurance money till crowds are back or if thats now stopped.

We may as well be where most of the money is.

Not a time to be outwith the top league.

Why does v I t a l get starred out?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)