I'm posting this today because of the boycot of social media this weekend! I respect each persons right to post on this thread if they wish. It gives members the choice which is exactly what the boycot is about. Whether you're fed up of the BLM movement or the way it seems to have been hi-jacked.

I've personally heard some of our players being racially abused by our fans and hated hearing it. I hate it and I've suffered it many times whilst living in France so I for one hope that the social media companies can be forced to take notice and use the powers that they have to stop, report and act on racial abuse on their platforms.

That said!

It's last chance saloon time! Some may say that that chance has passed but I'm not so sure!

I do really believe that there's atwist left in this season! Knowing our luch it'll be Sheffield Wednesday surviving Nowt funny about it but you can't rule it out!

It's a time to get together and support the players, staff and each other in what'll be another challenging match! It's a great division to be in so let's hope we're in it next season!

Enjoy it the best you can fellow Millers!