+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PNE v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Yeah its a tough one to call this, away at the Nobbers. Its their last home game and our penultimate away game of the season of course!.
    It doesn't matter too much with regards to the Play offs, but surely it won't be a 5-1 hammering like we suffered there a few seasons ago.

As for that Crewe game, how quickly we forgot about that eh the following week when we whoopped Birmingham 0-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah its a tough one to call this, away at the Nobbers. Its their last home game and our penultimate away game of the season of course!.
    It doesn't matter too much with regards to the Play offs, but surely it won't be a 5-1 hammering like we suffered there a few seasons ago.

As for that Crewe game, how quickly we forgot about that eh the following week when we whoopped Birmingham 0-4.
    Stendel's last game in charge I seem to remember and he was gone on the monday morning .

Seems incredible to think this was only last season so much has happened at the club and the world since .

We must be due a Penalty !
    Can't see ( not shekkin hand's ) altering team much ,
    only worry I have is , if we go into the game not really caring and not putting the usual effort in, we could possibly get some injuries , I've seen this happen on many occasions ,

Name:  47E66205-8B67-402C-9FBD-6EED607A1DF6.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  18.4 KB

Massively under strength then !!!!

In Val we trust .

Risking red cards and injuries.

Val obviously fancies a win.

We cant change way we play cos come them semis we have to be right at it like we did against chelsea but am hoping we practice a few things that'll give us that bit more hopefully are other strikers can get on scoresheet just so who ever we play think everyone is capable of scoring for us and they panick.

Well he hasn't got much wrong hasn't Val , it isn't the team I'd have put out and I'd definitely have given Walton a game in goal just to brush the cobwebs off .

We may need the lad in the play offs , you just never know .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well he hasn't got much wrong hasn't Val , it isn't the team I'd have put out and I'd definitely have given Walton a game in goal just to brush the cobwebs off .

We may need the lad in the play offs , you just never know .
    I think your right walton in goal wasnt going to hurt ought then put collins back against norwich would av made sense.

Bournemouth have chosen to rest at least 3 of their usual starters and better players.

They see the situation differently to Val

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast