+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass’ Aberdeen v drug dealer’s eleven

Stephen Glass’ Aberdeen v drug dealer’s eleven

Feel like a bit of an impostor posting this, but almost feels on here like we don't have a game tomorrow, either that or we're just too busy discussing the culinary delights of bakery offerings and assorted condiments.

Anyway, views on tomorrow's game?

After a mixed bag of results and performances I've no idea what to expect. Hoping that Ramsey and MacKenzie retain their places. Beyond that, feeling quite unexcited by the whole thing, as I can't see us overtaking Hibs now. Just watched the press conference on RedTV and no clues on there as to what's likely.

Performance wise it has to better .
    Mackenzie needs to be at left back.
    Be interesting to see who plays up top as nobody deserves a starting slot.
    Livi will be right up for this one, we don't have the bottle for a battle,if don't get off to good start,could be long 90 minutes.
    Having seen Glass' interview on Red TV , he is planning a much needed revamp in summer.
    Season can't end soon enough.

We’re in for a right thumping.

Players sulking all over the place.

Hopefully he plays Mackenzie and Ramsay as our full backs,i think he will go with them as our starters in those position's next season so may as well give them game time and experience.
    Other than that im a bit meh but il say 1-0 Dons,Mclennan sclaff off his shin

best we can possibly hope for with this shower of useless Mcwinless tw@ts is the usual eye bleeding insomnia curing 0-0 borefest
    or 0- 1 or 2 to Livi

No wine for me
    Cannot wait for this season to finally end.

SF

It can't be any worse than last week, but I can't see us doing any better than a 0-0

Went back and looked up McCrorie's Wikipedia page and stats, etc. I'd forgotten but looks like most of his game time at SEVCO was as centre back. If I were Glass at this point, I'd put him in with Hoban to see how they get on.

There is absolutely no pressure on our players now to perform well so I reckon they will actually play better because of this. A victory by 2 goals. 99 percent of our players will know if they are being kept or not...let’s see the ones that are getting kept playing rather than give another match to the ones who are getting shown the door.

Not really fussed about the game today, although as usual I will likely end up watching it (and regretting it). Just can't wait for this season to be over, it's dragging on now. Feels like we're playing the same teams every 2 or 3 weeks at the moment as well, which only adds to the boredom.

I hope the young full backs get another chance, and I wonder whether he might give a start to Ethan Ross as well to see what he can do. Not sure any of the three will be starters next season but he should be giving them time in these meaningless games to show whether they are decent enough to make it at the club in the future. No point playing the players who we've got on loan, unless he's contemplating making a move for one of them, which i can't see likely.

Hedges on bench .
    Mackenzie in ,be interesting to see who at right back or if three at back.
    Kennedy rightly dropped .
    McLennan in ,he may not be the best in some folks eyes,but to be fair if we are not keeping Hendry or Hornby ,then play our own young loons .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast