+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 21/22

I'll likely get zero use out of another season ticket but I'll probably get one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I gave mine up for last season and nothing to do with COVID, was really hating the pish on show each week before than and my two loons just didn't want to go for the most of 19/20 season, which was two tickets wasted.

I'm tempted for next season, but I honestly don't know if I can be a rsed anymore. The zombie club winning the league and celebrating their 55th title, when they have only existed for 9 years has been vomit enducing and like their demise never happened and really not sure if I want to be a part of it anymore..
    Yep, this is pretty much where I am.

Moog jnr’s boys club fitba on a Saturday puts the kybosh on a ST as it stands, but I wouldn’t be getting one anyway in current circumstances.

Firstly, Stewart Milne is still on our board, an utterly inexplicable and absurd situation.

Second, until I see some genuine attempt to actually change Scottish fitba for the better of the many, not the two, I simply can’t be arsed with it.

If clubs like AFC, don’t care about improving the league and level of competition then why should I
    I?

A league, governing body and clubs who spend their time constantly rimming the hoop of one or two clubs is not a great marketing technique tbh...

Look on the AFC seating plan seems there selling fast
    Good news

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Look on the AFC seating plan seems there selling fast
    Good news

Looking at the seating plan, it’s upside down isn’t it?

Being a dotted auld b’astard I’ve just bought 2 seats in the south stand instead of the main stand.

I bought them near the front as well to avoid the pillars

I’m bloody sure the main stand is usually at the top of the stadium plan.
    Think I’ll cancel the bloody things.

DD , fits yer line o business again 😅

It’s nae the eyes that dinna work, it’s the heid.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s nae the eyes that dinna work, it’s the heid.
    You would drink too much wine

Exactly. A lifetime of abuse so I can’t blame you or neeps.

Of course I never read anything because I was convinced that I was looking at the Main Stand, that’s where the main stand is on the map so it must be the main stand.
    It’s just like any man looking in the cupboard for something, if it’s not in it’s usual place, or in a different shape box then he can’t see it.
    Having announced that there’s no sugar, his wife then pushes him aside and takes the container marked sugar from the front of the cupboard. It’s pointless trying to explain to her that you were looking for sugar in a bag.
    Personally, I think women do this deliberately.

Looking at the stadium plan again, I saw there were no tickets available where my last seats were, nearer the king street end.
    I assumed that they were not on sale yet, or something to do with covid.
    In fact they were the away section of the south stand.

I also thought that prime, behind the dugout, seats were available because no one had renewed their tickets last season.

Has anyone got a gun I could borrow?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Exactly. A lifetime of abuse so I can’t blame you or neeps.

Of course I never read anything because I was convinced that I was looking at the Main Stand, that’s where the main stand is on the map so it must be the main stand.
    It’s just like any man looking in the cupboard for something, if it’s not in it’s usual place, or in a different shape box then he can’t see it.
    Having announced that there’s no sugar, his wife then pushes him aside and takes the container marked sugar from the front of the cupboard. It’s pointless trying to explain to her that you were looking for sugar in a bag.
    Personally, I think women do this deliberately.

Looking at the stadium plan again, I saw there were no tickets available where my last seats were, nearer the king street end.
    I assumed that they were not on sale yet, or something to do with covid.
    In fact they were the away section of the south stand.

I also thought that prime, behind the dugout, seats were available because no one had renewed their tickets last season.

Has anyone got a gun I could borrow?
    Did you not click on the button for "the moaning auld mannie's section"? It would have taken you right to yer seat

It was full.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast