+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m calling you on this.
    From the pics I saw, it’s was a pitch treatment rather than the whole pitch being relaid.
    Found a good link.
    https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...o-flourish-on/

Seems it is a bit more than just a surface treatment, but a top surface renovation

Looks like I won't be buying any kind of ticket.

They now don't recognize my registration and don't recognize the email address I have used with them for years when I ask to confirm my password.

Of course I can't pay at the gate and sod trying to buy a ticket at the shop, only to be told I have no buying history so can't have a ticket for the hun game .

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Looks like I won't be buying any kind of ticket.

They now don't recognize my registration and don't recognize the email address I have used with them for years when I ask to confirm my password.

Of course I can't pay at the gate and sod trying to buy a ticket at the shop, only to be told I have no buying history so can't have a ticket for the hun game .
    I`ve had the same problem ?

My Dons I.D and password, which has logged me in to their website for a few years now ( and onto the tv access during lockdown) is not recognised.
    So much for integrating their systems ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`ve had the same problem ?

My Dons I.D and password, which has logged me in to their website for a few years now ( and onto the tv access during lockdown) is not recognised.
    So much for integrating their systems ?
    I think mine may have integrated, but it was a **** of a process, and **** knows if I’ll ever be able to access:

- my ticket account
    - my Red TV account
    - my retail shoppie account
    - PPV account

ever again.

The world used to be run by Thatcherite bean-counters, now it’s run by geeks for nerds.

**** it.

Still doesn't recognize my existence.

Tried to register again but it insists on my mobile phone number.

No chance of giving some sales team my mobile number so looks like Pittodrie visits are a thing of the past.

No chance of giving some sales team my mobile number so looks like Pittodrie visits are a thing of the past.
    Just pay at the gate.......oh wait a minute.

"I will have a couple of your pies please, here is a tenner" ....nope

Done with the whole phucking lot of it.

Aye me too.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I think mine may have integrated, but it was a **** of a process, and **** knows if I’ll ever be able to access:

- my ticket account
    - my Red TV account
    - my retail shoppie account
    - PPV account

ever again.

The world used to be run by Thatcherite bean-counters, now it’s run by geeks for nerds.

**** it.
    I had the same problem, so had to create a new account. I was just about to email, but if you go into your account details, you can link your previous Dons ID. Hope that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt_Scores View Post
    I had the same problem, so had to create a new account. I was just about to email, but if you go into your account details, you can link your previous Dons ID. Hope that works for you.
    Cheers.

I think a new account has been created, but the shop (not that I buy anything online from there now that the 1968 Tommy Rae replica shirt has sold out) is still looking for a log-in.

Maybe the PPV’s part of the tickets account now too?

**** only knows. The late Jon Lord works in mysterious ways his Concerto for Group and Orchestra to perform.

Nae just phone up?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast