+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Going by BBC , Robertson coming for some training and look around , wonder if that agent speak for trial.
    Fits he need to look around for - he’s spent years here already. Nothing’s changed - Considine and Milne are still here and we’re still shyte...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Fits he need to look around for
    He's gonna look around the Co-opy for oatmeal and tins o' Schweppes ginger beer ... a favour tae Donsdaft an' masel. He's also heard there's a chance o' spottin' flyin swans - if ye see some guy walkin' aboot wi his heid on a swivel, that'll be the boy.

I will renew, it’s what I do. But signing players like Clark Robertson is in no way going to get others flocking back to Pittodrie. I get everyone can’t be a star signing, but Clark ****ing Robertson?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Fits he need to look around for?
    Surely his brither, Keith’s centre half, has kept him up to speed?

I stand by the principal that we should make the club want us to buy season tickets. Let’s see who they sign before you part with your cash. Let’s see how serious they really are.

Having bought mine in a rush of enthusiasm, I did manage to cancel them.

Serves them right for turning Pittodrie upsidedoon.

Has anyone been past lately, it’s not been turned roon in real life has it?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I stand by the principal that we should make the club want us to buy season tickets. Let’s see who they sign before you part with your cash. Let’s see how serious they really are.
    I want to back the club more than go to the games so I renewed.

After 19-20 years straight it was nice to get a break for a bit. Keen to go back now even if we are back to Ebbe days

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I want to back the club more than go to the games so I renewed.

After 19-20 years straight it was nice to get a break for a bit. Keen to go back now even if we are back to Ebbe days
    I think most of us want to get back to the football. I am watching closely what the club is actually doing and I can see beyond some of the smokescreen’s that are spouted from our new chairman. He has paid to get a new pitch installed (Glass’ request) which is costing a few quid. I am certainly not impressed with who we are linked with but I know we can’t sign a squad of big name players.
    I still say to whoever is thinking about a season ticket to hold off for the moment if you are wanting value for money. Our government is not particularly keen on football getting close to back to normal. I fully expect the grounds in this country to have no fans until at least January 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    He's also heard there's a chance o' spottin' flyin swans - if ye see some guy walkin' aboot wi his heid on a swivel, that'll be the boy.
    He’s going to be disappointed

I think most of us want to get back to the football. I am watching closely what the club is actually doing and I can see beyond some of the smokescreen’s that are spouted from our new chairman. He has paid to get a new pitch installed (Glass’ request) which is costing a few quid.
    Nae watching closely enough then. I don’t thinks the pitch has been relaid, but it was treated.

I still say to whoever is thinking about a season ticket to hold off for the moment if you are wanting value for money.
    What a Hunnish thing to say.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast