+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    It’s a bit like me going to the supermarket. I’m happy if I have to buy anything from the meat section, fruit and vegetables or wine and beer, but otherwise I’m stumped as I can never find anything even when it’s staring me in the face. When it comes to cornflour, mustard powder and other obscure ****e I just can’t be arsed, so the wife can get these next time!
    Dinna get ma started .... Ah'm partial tae cans o' ginger beer (non-alcoholic ... like schweppes .... tae fk wi that overly sweet alcoholic sh!te!) .... so far div ye find it? ... wi the soft drinks? Would mak sense, but - rarely. Beside the beers? ... again, would mak sense - but never!. Beside the big 2 litre bottles o' ginger 'beer'' - sometimes. Usually it's nearer the spirits ... but never near enough. If aa the supermarkets wid jist spik tae each ither an' mak a fkn decision, Ah wid be a slightly less grumpy auld man .... which would benefit society beyond the aisles an' checkoots .... grrrrrrrrr!

Diet or lite ginger ale min, better than the ginger beer ony day .
    Plus it's fine wie Dark Matter rum 👍

Oat meal.
    Try finding bloody oat meal in a supermarket.

In with the breakfasts? ( including umpt een porridge type things) nah.
    Beside rice and stuff like that? nah.

I asked a member of staff once, she’d never heard of the stuff.

I make a bloody good mealie pudding, but I have to get the missus to buy the oat meal.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

of course i never read anything ****

it’s just like any man looking in the cupboard for something, if it’s not in it’s usual place, or in a different shape box then he can’t see it.
    Having announced that there’s no sugar, his wife then pushes him aside and takes the container marked sugar from the front of the cupboard. It’s pointless trying to explain to her that you were looking for sugar in a bag.
    Personally, i think women do this deliberately.

this, every - single - day

Heard we shifted 5000 today on the back of the news of our interest in Robertson and Devlin contract offer.

Motherwell have pledged to renew every season ticket bought last year for free. Ajax have melted down their league trophy and made 42,000 stars for their season ticket holders.

Great gestures there. Over to you Dave.

Amazing from both Motherwell and Ajax. Motherwell been doing things right and setting an example for the rest of us for quite some time now. Anyone know how many season tickets they sold last year? I haven't looked in to it too much but I do wonder how they can manage it financially?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Ajax have melted down their league trophy and made 42,000 stars for their season ticket holders.
    Each star weighs 3.45g which contains 0.06g of trophy...

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Amazing from both Motherwell and Ajax. Motherwell been doing things right and setting an example for the rest of us for quite some time now. Anyone know how many season tickets they sold last year? I haven't looked in to it too much but I do wonder how they can manage it financially?
    I read somewhere it was 3,800 so that must be a million pounds give or take they have just given away for free. Great for the fans but as you say no idea how a team with the crowds that Motherwell get can afford to give away that amount of money

Going by BBC , Robertson coming for some training and look around , wonder if that agent speak for trial.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast