Roos had a good un
Byrne did as well but was very lucky to stay on the pitch
Edmundson had a good un
Clarke too
Fozzy too
Shinnie too
Knight less so
Lawrence was good as was Waghorn
Kaz put himself about but why is he caught offside so often?
I've not forgotten Joz..... kept the best till last. He was our MOTM.

The issue we have is the the sum of the whole is less than the sum of the individual parts.

The tactics? It all went wrong when we scored. We sat back to defend the lead and that let them in. They changed tactics and we didn't. Upshot of that was they scored twice.

The ref? He had me confused all game by his total lack of consistency. After 7 seconds I was expecting a FK to them, instead we got a throw in. Then he seemed like he let a lot go only to blow for next to nothing. The most bizarre moment he had was when a Derby pass hit him and fell to another Derby player. One pass later and we are 3 v 3 approaching the edge of their box. Having delayed doing anything he saw we were looking dangerous so he blew, took play back to the halfway line and gave us a dropped ball....... TOSSER!! The Law says that if, after hitting the ref, the ball falls to the opposition, it's a dropped ball to the team who made the pass. If that team retains possession you play on. He should have played on. Might we have scored? Unlikely with our attack but his totally wrong decision gave Swansea the chance to get their defence organised. Then he failed to send Byrne off. For once, not anti Derby, simply incompetent.

The future? We are one game away from losing the 6 loanees and 3 out of contract players. Not a problem as we can then, hopefully, bring in players who won't get bullied off the ball. Should we go down we have to contend with even worse refs. Bleak.