+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This could be

Am good lookin wun oneer ! amma 6ft 5" black chinese cross dressa wi Ginger hair , luv mi earrin aid , Eh

Beeart That

Ironic that on a weekend when it is hoped people are respectful of each other I see from a quote from Animal that I am "as thick as rice pudding" and a "fool", presumably because I hold different views to the wise man,

It's a sad ,intolerant world.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-05-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am good lookin wun oneer ! amma 6ft 5" black chinese cross dressa wi Ginger hair , luv mi earrin aid , Eh

Beeart That
    I really have got ginger hair so what's wrong with that Roma eh? 😂😂😂. I get a good discount at that gingerist shop in Whitby lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I really have got ginger hair so what's wrong with that Roma eh? ������. I get a good discount at that gingerist shop in Whitby lol.
    Nice one Arby forget to say I've also got deadlocks !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Ironic that on a weekend when it is hoped people are respectful of each other I see from a quote from Animal that I am "as thick as rice pudding" and a "fool", presumably because I hold different views to the wise man,

Neer mind Ambrosia ! Jefful bi on soowin tek noort arr menny 3 barruld funny named goylscoorers this aft , am goowin fo 5 ,

Apologies for my comment last night , I fundamentally disagree with your attitude towards the team and HC and such a stance will lend itself to attack .

Personal attacks are another matter and for that I once again apologise .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Apologies for my comment last night , I fundamentally disagree with your attitude towards the team and HC and such a stance will lend itself to attack .

Personal attacks are another matter and for that I once again apologise .
    Be nice if thi accepted sb.

Apology accepted with no simmering malice/grudge on my part.

The values and methods of the owners and Head Coach are not for me and we shall have to agree to differ on this. If this attracts abuse/challenge/attack from those with a different view then so be it.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-05-2021 at 02:05 PM.

A reckon thaz got me all wrong Dizzy (Rascal) No offence calling thi Dizzy by the way mate, just a bit o craic. Not personal abuse or an attack on you in any way. Some things are blown arta proportion but that is the modern world on social media.

SB thinks it's oreight to throw personal abuse at our players and head coach calling them 'cheats' and 'thugs' and pass it off as his 'alternative opinion'. It is indeed a sad world.

Apology accepted with no simmering malice/grudge on my part.

The values and methods of the owners and Head Coach are not for me and we shall have to agree to differ on this. If this attracts abuse/challenge/attack from those with a different view then so be it.
    Niceone sb.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast