+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This could be

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A reckon thaz got me all wrong Dizzy (Rascal) No offence calling thi Dizzy by the way mate, just a bit o craic. Not personal abuse or an attack on you in any way. Some things are blown arta proportion but that is the modern world on social media.

SB thinks it's oreight to throw personal abuse at our players and head coach calling them 'cheats' and 'thugs' and pass it off as his 'alternative opinion'. It is indeed a sad world.
    😉

With got semis coming up lets all bounce off each other and enjoy it. Anybody has or senses any miscoduct my advice is do a roma simply Eh? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

SB thinks it's oreight to throw personal abuse at our players and head coach calling them 'cheats' and 'thugs' and pass it off as his 'alternative opinion'. It is indeed a sad world.
    Very mischievous comment by this poster attempting to imply it applies to all players/HC at all times. My post was in the context of the Barnsley goal against Rotherham.

1. I said the Head Coach cheated on fellow clubs in Austria by breaking Covid rules. Is this correct or not ?

2 I said the Morris forearm contact on the Rotherham keeper damaging his eye socket was worthy of a sending off and I considered it thuggery. No mention is made of other players acting like thugs in this or any other game

3 I said an element of cheating to "win" penalties was coming into Barnsley's game. I quoted Styles's wink and Woodrow's propensity to fall in the area and whinge at referees.

I would request the poster to quote where I have said cheating and thuggery is endemic throughout the team. It is a sad world where posters on here are maligned in this way.

SB's never accepted the club leaving local hands .

What he fails to see is that it will never ever be held in local hands again .

The clubs not a big club by any means but its way too big to ever be brought back to a local or fans owned model .

We maybe Barnsley but we ain't Exeter City either is my point .

The current owners will sell it on at some point and more than likely it will be to another consortium of non local owners , they could be from abroad or they could be from the UK but they won't be from Barnsley .

This club is a multi million pound entity the fruit and veg days of local ownership are long gone with all due respect to the fine man that was John Dennis .

Even Patrick Cryne didn't really want it although strangely he didn't want to sell it either until his unfortunate fatal illness .

Now you either accept that or you don't but stamping up and down and having a 3 year and counting hissy fit is going to change fuq all on a fans message board .

It's about as much use as standing on the former Grimethorpe Pit and demanding it be reopened whilst pyssing everyone off who now works on the new industries on that site every day .

It's tiresome , it's even more tiresome when the club has massive success on the field , success that the former owner never wanted to happen at championship level .

I don't like the owners one bit but this HC and his group of players have put the ownership situation where it belongs because we talk about the team and very little else these days .

That's what football clubs are about , these young lads who represent this town in a red shirt .

A need a rest me.

Yes, I've heard all that before from you Animal over a dozen times. I am fully aware the next owners may be not local but not all "foreign" owners are identical. The "hissy fit" and "stamping up and down" bit is a bit patronising.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-05-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Yes, I've heard all that before from you Animal over a dozen times. I am fully aware the next owners may be not local but not all "foreign" owners are identical. The "hissy fit" and "stamping up and down" bit is a bit patronising.
    You do know you 2 that while your having a pop at each other it effects others cos if you 2 hadn't noticed i just thought id mention it to you 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    And we've heard your rhetoric a thousand times over the last three years and counting too .

I've in the past promoted going with a fans protest group , you poured scorne on it .

So the hissy fit is pretty much in play I would respectfully suggest .

We all know what you don't want but you generally fail to provide an alternative .

You could lead the Labour Party , you have the credentials .

If you don't like it back then perhaps you should consider not giving it .

Sound like a plan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    You do know you 2 that while your having a pop at each other it effects others cos if you 2 hadn't noticed i just thought id mention it to you 2.
    They are luvvin it Rasky. Bowls of popcorn being re-filled as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

If you don't like it back then perhaps you should consider not giving it .

Sound like a plan ?
    It's not that easy to suppress/ get rid of views you don't want to read Animal. Where have I indicated "I don't like it" as you so eloquently express debate on here ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast