+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: This could be

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I repeat again, I asked you to quote where I said ALL the players were thugs. My comment was solely about Morris and his "colliding" with the Rotherham keeper, accidently fracturing his eye socket and yet you have tried to extend my comment to all players. Naughty.
    The rest of your post is a re-hash of stuff said before. Animal has stepped in to support you and has placed his unique interpretation on things.
    If you think "this poster" is disrespectful you should recall the personal abuse I have had received on here over the last few weeks.

You were correct. I should have left this board when i said weeks ago that I intended to go. The need to defend myself from unfair comment/ abuse prompted my return. This board is now free from my challenge to the norm and "influencers" on here. You will be happier, I will be happier. It's win, win.

That’s very sad to hear SB and I hope you change your mind.
    This forum shouldn’t be like the BBS where a different opinion makes you feel like you can’t post. It should be open to all opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I second that Arby , it's been a difficult time worldwide for all , how you deal with this situation is different for us all , good luck to your Mam and everyone else we all know , Hoping thing's improve for us all and in general worldwide , keep keeping the faith, God Bless
    I've got her into listening Barnsley matches on the radio - maybe that's not helped 😂. Yes let's all come through it and get on with life 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    it's mainly devilment ( well that's arr I see it ) just rememba this Covid and the fear of it , may just eV effected sum moor than other's, ,,,,,,
    Your right Roma, Definitely affected me .... lost my father in October, after 6 months in Lockdown, an only just recently gone back to work after Furlough.............. I’m sorry to say that I’m probably not the same person I was before this all,started, and it’s changed me.... a bit more “spikey “...argumentative, something I’m not normally like.... a bit more emotional.

Perhaps we need this thread erasing..... And a fresh start tomorrow......
    Perhaps we are all missing the opportunity to shout at someone on a Saturday, and relieve frustration.....

Lets not become Cannibals on this board. They’d love that.

Can someone bump this thread? And we start again Monday?...... If no one posts on it...it’ll disappear and we all move on .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Your right Roma, Definitely affected me .... lost my father in October, after 6 months in Lockdown, an only just recently gone back to work after Furlough.............. I’m sorry to say that I’m probably not the same person I was before this all,started, and it’s changed me.... a bit more “spikey “...argumentative, something I’m not normally like.... a bit more emotional.

Perhaps we need this thread erasing..... And a fresh start tomorrow......
    Perhaps we are all missing the opportunity to shout at someone on a Saturday, and relieve frustration.....

Lets not become Cannibals on this board. They’d love that.

Can someone bump this thread? And we start again Monday?...... If no one posts on it...it’ll disappear and we all move on .
    Like I said before , let’s get a pint arranged - no-one is going to agree on everything, that’s life -the wife doesn’t agree with all of my views. We do al want the reds to be successful though

So, why not arrange a post lockdown celebration play off drink?! I know the manager of the full house at monk bretton so why not book some tables and have a brew?!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678