+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This could be

This could be

Dangerous, but and nobody be crap, what do we think the other person looks like who we are texting to. Acido has to be obvious 2 dots and a big smile, animal soz but id expect a wise grey bearded man, young nudge even though he's about my age 50, there was a character smudge i think in dandy, beano's books. Theres others no one be a twohats or dont say anything.pass somebody thats steady eddy pass and move.cant remember other names at mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Dangerous, but and nobody be crap, what do we think the other person looks like who we are texting to. Acido has to be obvious 2 dots and a big smile, animal soz but id expect a wise grey bearded man, young nudge even though he's about my age 50, there was a character smudge i think in dandy, beano's books. Theres others no one be a twohats or dont say anything.pass somebody thats steady eddy pass and move.cant remember other names at mo.
    Roma who got me to explain wi mi 1 finger pressing dont know if tha fluked that.with a earanaid sayin eh eh eh.

Bearded I'm not , wise is debatable if you knew my political history , on that topic you'd have to kill me to shut me the feck up , old skool left , there will be no compromises as someone from this very town said often at a particular time in the mid 80's .

Massively hate the EU , the benefits of brexit won't be felt by me but they will for my step daughter , partner and my grandkids .

I'd die before voting tory ....... happily .

The so called big people are NOTHING without the workers and are massively undervalued .

People who go to Eton and Oxford University are as thick as rice pudding , the state of the country today tells you so .

As for football , absolutely nobody as ever cracked this game and what's more nobody ever will .

The rich man tries to load the dice and yet Leicester win the PL and are currently having their second best ever season whilst balancing the books , Liverpool , Arsenal and Spurs are exactly where ?

Then there's us ..........

That's why I love this game so much .

That's my character Rascal .

Hope it helps .

Actually Rasca man, you have got me spot on there, two dots and a big giggle indeed.

Not sure about everybody else though lol.

What totally gets me is the fact this club's stuck it up the most unfair league in Europe given the league is flooded with parachute payments and rich owners .

And yet a significant poster on this board despite his historical left wing leanings, posts as though he's as thick as rice pudding .

Which is exactly why we get Tory governments .

Some self awareness wouldn't go amiss but clearly there's no fool quite like an old one .

I don’t mind you all having a go at caricaturing me..... be a laugh....
    Great question Rascal......... be good if it was thread about how we think we all look...not vote.... ( not having a go Animal)....
    Perhaps we should style ourselves as a certain person we all know........., truthfully and that would create an image in folks heads...rather than as you say “ nobody being crap ” about each other
    I would say I’m Basil Fawlty, crossed with Oz from Alf wiedersehen....

what do we think the other person looks like Be honest, and create an image for yourself in all our heads.....

And if you’ve met someone....... don’t conform or deny..... it spoils the image.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I don’t mind you all having a go at caricaturing me..... be a laugh....
    Great question Rascal......... be good if it was thread about how we think we all look...not vote.... ( not having a go Animal)....
    Perhaps we should style ourselves as a certain person we all know........., truthfully and that would create an image in folks heads...rather than as you say “ nobody being crap ” about each other
    I would say I’m Basil Fawlty, crossed with Oz from Alf wiedersehen....

what do we think the other person looks like Be honest, and create an image for yourself in all our heads.....

And if you’ve met someone....... don’t conform or deny..... it spoils the image.....
    Not one person dare try to describe wat they think or is it we cant do it wi art being nasty.sad world if all we can see is ugly.

Animal mi teaches at school who i listened to were bearded wise men, acido a see that yellow face on a tee shirt. Young nudge dont care hes a breath of fresh air smudge wa always getting him sen in trouble,romas just funny i cant speak about everyone cos i aint got to know em all.pass nice and easy pass n move name says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Not one person dare try to describe wat they think or is it we cant do it wi art being nasty.sad world if all we can see is ugly.
    Jules tha a wind up merchant i think it wa thee who wa on abart dee kay power blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What totally gets me is the fact this club's stuck it up the most unfair league in Europe given the league is flooded with parachute payments and rich owners .

And yet a significant poster on this board despite his historical left wing leanings, posts as though he's as thick as rice pudding .

Which is exactly why we get Tory governments .

Some self awareness wouldn't go amiss but clearly there's no fool quite like an old one .
    If tha on abart me i dont even vote.all that talk to me is jibberish and if tha on abart somedi else tha should say unless tha scared of someone disagreeing wi thi.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast