+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Line of Duty

Brilliant show, can't for the life of me work out who H is but Hastings has shown himself to be corruptible due to the £50k he gave to murdered John Corbett's wife - he also had the laptop at his place in a previous series. Arnott now doesn't trust him and he gave Arnott's drug habit away to the testers after telling him he'd be alright which is out of step with what he did above.

Really does keep you guess doesn't it - "give me strength!"

Really is a great TV show .... one of the best .... up there with Game of Thrones .... although appreciate it’s not to everyone’s taste. Started watching S1 again yesterday .....

Terrible ending.

10 wasted years if that’s it.

Agreed .... ended with a whimper. If that numbskull Buckles was the mastermind H ... taking 10 years to root him out was a travesty .... still was good while it lasted .....

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Terrible ending.

10 wasted years if that’s it.
    Totally agree! Mind you, I thought that the ending might be an anti-climax. I think that it left too much in the air. However, I suppose it could lead to another series.

I think that ‘ending’ was a definite lead in to another series. I can’t imagine that a writer of Jed Mercurio’s quality would finish it all off with that last episode.

Very disappointing finale, that's me done with LOD I think.

I don't think they've managed to reach the heights of the first 3 series, and from series 4 onwards its been slowly going downhill.
    Do we really need to see it dragged on and on for another series, when basically everything has been covered now.

I am sure the James Nesbit character isn’t dead, they wouldn’t use him just to be a couple of still images, no way the weak Buckles character is H..

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    I am sure the James Nesbit character isn’t dead, they wouldn’t use him just to be a couple of still images, no way the weak Buckles character is H..
    Agree on both counts - Buckles implied institutionalised corruption didn't exist and with Carmichael's endorsement of that point it's prodded our Ted to fight on. It's had its day though for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)