+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Line of Duty

Line of Duty

Who do you reckon H is ?

God knows! Could be anybody as there appears to be so many bent coppers in this series. I just hope that it's not like this in reality.

It feels like it’s got to be Hastings due to his age at the start of this because it’s been going on for a decade and Arnott and Fleming would’ve been too young at the start of this to have been the “Big Cheese” at the start.

It would be the right ending if it was.

I think they’ll leave it hanging yet again though.

Mother of God!

Another series hasn’t been ruled out but it wouldn’t be the same without Hastings. There’s so much reference to characters in previous series that I have started to watch from the beginning, just finished series one.

For me all the indications are it’s either Thorne (sorry - the b******d from Game of Thrones who was the Leader of the Night Watch) who plays the Head of Police. Only doubts would be he hasn’t really been built up as a character so far. Could be Carmichael .... but I think she’s a misguided career politician rather than bent. Could be Hastings .... but hard to believe ... and hope it’s not as all our faith will disappear ... whoever it is .... will be great TV tomorrow night ... maybe it will be another cliffhanger to tee up another series ....

Maybe Phil should do a “Who is H?” Prediction league

Who cares not watched one episode 🤷*♂️

Same here Viaduct.

If you’ve not watched any of it then it really is a series worth getting on catch up.

There’s been so many twists and turns that watching it from episode one again would’ve been my best bet this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Who do you reckon H is ?
    James Nesbit's character who was supposedly dead in last week's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Who cares not watched one episode ��*♂️
    A very watchable drama on netflix although the storyline got a bit muddled last week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)