+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Altrincham 01.05.21 [NL]

Whatever side we put out today should be good enough to beat Altrincham.
    When it happens there will be those who say this is the side that should have been playing the last few weeks.
    The clamour for Enzio is mind boggling given his overall form this season and the fact their is a fair few who want him out the club.
    Rodders is a bit of an enigma. We have seen glimpses of a decent football, and it’s those glimpses that some are suggesting he plays. My worry with him at the moment, the same with Enzio, is that they can literally disappear mid game and offer nothing.
    I hope for all concerned that they both have blinders.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Have to say I've lost the will with this team. I won't be paying for any more streams or listening to player videos about how they know they have been underperforming but things will change now blah blah blah. Doyle being the latest. He's the team captain, it shouldn't have been needed 10 games from season close. They are gutless and have no hope of promotion.

Let's wait for next year and see if Burchnall can build a team of fighters.
    Doyle said all the right things yesterday, ironically by stating that the players need to stop talking and start delivering on the pitch.
    He's dead right, but it counts for nothing if we don't win today and then produce a convincing run of victories. The play-offs and promotion are still achievable aims, but like you I've heard the b*ll**** and the excuses too many times now, only to be let down by half-assed performances. It's do or die time.

This is a strong and positive starting line up with Enzio in the right part of the pitch and extra creativity in Rodrigues starting. Also worthy of note is that it's good to see Brindley fit and back. This rotation with DKE will help keep that right side fresh in the remaining games. Let's hope we can get the win no matter how it comes about.

Would like to see Wootton dropped & Enzio & Knight up front. but we have no pace in centre midfield to link up quickly

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Would like to see Wootton dropped & Enzio & Knight up front. but we have no pace in centre midfield to link up quickly
    I'm hoping that the return of a bit more creativity to the side will help Wootton rediscover his scoring touch.

Here's the usual, just in from Notts

Name:  Team.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  35.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    That’s all well and good but his selection is partly what he can do in our box not just the opponent’s. It’s been discussed about our frailties when defending set prices etc so taking Wootton away from that and having Knight and Enzio would be nuts IMO.
    I hope when we get to the summer regardless of the League we are in that we look at the overall height of our side.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Has the stream started for anyone yet? I've just got a home type page saying will begin shortly?
    Same for me, Mr OG, 'live stream will begin shortly', is what I'm getting.

It's come on now after saying 'Oops, something has gone wrong', on the screen. It's come on as a live stream now.

The graphical version...

ETA: Oops just noticed 60yap beat me to it.

Name:  E0ThBjOXMAMwAZQ.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  89.4 KB

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast