+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff v Millers Saturday 12:30 KO

Cardiff v Millers Saturday 12:30 KO

History and description

Cardiff City Stadium officially opened on the 22nd of July 2009 with a friendly match between Cardiff City and Celtic. It replaced Cardiff’s old ground Ninian Park, which by the early 2000s had become severely outdated.

Plans for a new stadium had already been approved in 2005, but it had taken until 2007 for construction to begin due to the club’s financial problems.

Cardiff City Stadium has recently hosted various internationals of the Wales national team as the Millennium Stadium was deemed too large for the occasion.

In 2013, following the club’s promotion to the Premier League, Cardiff announced plans to increase capacity to just under 33,500 seats by adding a second tier to the Ninian Stand. Despite the club’s relegation at the end of the season, works went ahead anyway and were completed before the start of the 2014-15 season.

In 2015, Cardiff City Stadium hosted the UEFA Super Cup between Champions League winner Real Madrid and Europa League winner Sevilla (2-0).

Again I’ve just no idea how this game will go
    Will we stay up or go down? It’s all down to Warney and co and the players, we has fans can only urge them on by social media or at home where I’m sure they’ll hear us if we’re loud enough

COME ON YOU MILLERS!!

GRAHAM SCOTT
    Mark Scholes and Ian Cooper
    Fourth Official : Stephen Martin

No George Hirst, hamstring injury, already gone back. Shame as I thought he looked sharp against Blackburn.

probably the best for all parties

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    No George Hirst, hamstring injury, already gone back. Shame as I thought he looked sharp against Blackburn.
    Hardly a shame if it’s took 44 games…

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

GRAHAM SCOTT
    Mark Scholes and Ian Cooper
    Fourth Official : Stephen Martin
    Mike Dean for Derby v Wednesday game

It dunt particularly inspire me we have prem refs. It will just be crap decisions without VA R

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    He's about as sharp as a pair of kids safety scissors.

Best thing about the game is that we can't play for a point at any stage, or have to suddenly win due to a goal at Derby. Plain and simple for us when we turn up. Win or don't even bother looking at the other result. At least the players shouldn't go through loads of emotions with different scores coming in and effecting what we need to do. Just go and win and see what happens.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast