+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple Question, Sheffield Wednesday or Derby County

Simple Question, Sheffield Wednesday or Derby County

With the fat lady clearing her vocal chords in the stand, a question for Millers fans.

What if the Millers are relegated, if results go against us, along with Wycombe Wanderers,
    then it comes to the end of season crunch relegation game, between Sheffield Wednesday
    & Derby County, to decide the other relegated team outcome.

Which team would you want to beat the drop into division 0ne. ?

Personally I would want Sheffield Wednesday to stay in the championship.

Reason - The arrogance of Derby County thinking they have the divine right to stay in the league,
    The off field issues, plus how the EFL has bent over backwards, in not exercising the rules, &
    issues with the club.

In a ideal World, if the Millers are relegated, I would see Sheffield Wednesday & Derby County
    relegated, & Wycombe Wanderers saved, the reason, good honest club & manager.

Derby fans do seem more deserving of the "massives" tags nowadays, I think S6 massives have been worn down by experience and no longer entertain delusions of grandeur.

Derby down if I had a choice so they'll probably win the next 2 given how my wishes have generally been ignored by the footballing gods this season.

Well Grabban just missed a penalty for Forest right on half time

Haven't a preference either way, but the backlash against the Owls chairman will be vicious, should that -6 send them down.

To be fair it shouldn’t have been reduced from -12. However it is what is I guess.

On a locality basis I would rather see Weds go down. Nice mini league next season with them, Donny and us if we drop.

Both

Bump

Not many gave their opinion, to which team they would rather see go down, if we fail tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Bump

Not many gave their opinion, to which team they would rather see go down, if we fail tomorrow.
    I know some decent lads who are Wednesday fans and they are fully grounded (and from Sheffield) so if o was just dealing with them I would be happy for them to stay up.

I also know quite a few who will rip the p1ss if they stay up so don't know if I can take it. Not in contact with many derby fans. Fortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast