+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Championship Relegation Watch

Swansea 2-1 Derby

Wycombe , Wednesday and Rotherham still alive .

Feckin hell this is mental

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Swansea 2-1 Derby

Wycombe , Wednesday and Rotherham still alive .

Feckin hell this is mental
    Flippin eck its never easy isit.

Norwich winning watford losing which is a shame ad av liked norwich to have ad to beat us to win title better challenge.

Rotherham equalise through Lewis Wing , if they can grab a winner it will be a monumental result .

If millers win there 2 games theyll stay up on goal difference they av to be happy with that.

Ad love scabs and dee dahs to gu darn. Come on Millers, get summat at luton and Cardiff and send both the cheating barstewards darn where they belong after what they've both done financially.

Whatever happens we see at least one of the big spenders relegated and that'll do fo me.

Final fixtures

Luton v Rotherham

Cardiff v Rotherham

Derby v Wednesday

Still in the Millers own hands .

We all know what it's like to go through this on the final day , at least five times since 2006 by my reckoning .

I have to say Rotherham are due a bit of luck , if they only have half of what we enjoyed in those final two games last season then they'll survive I reckon .

I think and hope the Millers will stay up , get them snorta's n ram's down both deserve this for constantly cheating ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I think and hope the Millers will stay up , get them snorta's n ram's down both deserve this for constantly cheating ,
    Yes Roma it's been coming ent it. Unfortunately I cant see Rotherham gerrin 3 or 4 points arta them last 2 games. I think the bottom of the table will stay the same and Derby will survive by the skin of their teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Aye if there's any justice both Wednesday and Derby will go down .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast