+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wednesday Almost Doomed.

Oh well, not a lot of love for Derby then. No surprise really; bunch of wuckin' fankers.

I don't like Derby either, so pretty much unanimous.
    Nothing before Clough nothing since.
    The old Baseball Ground, i saw better tins it was built out of down the tip, and the pitch looked like a ploughed field.
    I don't like Coventry either for pretty much the same reason, arrogant fan's of a third rate club.
    I do have time for Sheffield Wednesday and their fan's. Huge club with a long and proud history, I too am baffled with the way they have struggled in recent times.

Never been very fond of Derby but have always had a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday, except when they play us course. They can stay up but they have to rely on beating Derby and Rotherham losing their two remaining games. Wycombe aren't mathematically down but 99.9% certain because of goal difference.

As it stands - both Wednesday and Derby down, and Rotherham up, 45 min to go.

Bye, Bye Derby Bye, Bye😂😂😂😂😂

Jammy devils

Gutted for Rotherham. Two minutes from safety and then concede after apparently being much the better side. That's football!

Real last round drama!

When you need a goal in injury time or be relegated - only the side losing would bring on a sub and lose momentum and waste time! Loved you as a player Big Dave but oh what a dim decision! Even dimmer not going s hit or bust and throwing every player up including the keeper! Poor tactics but no surprise watching it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Gutted for Rotherham. Two minutes from safety and then concede after apparently being much the better side. That's football!
    That’s what happens when you don’t take your chances; apparently, Rotherham had quite a lot in the first half.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)