+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So to the last day

Do we want to survive and just be doing this again next season if not worse we go down with less than 25 points which would be embarrasing for a club our size

I'd rather us go down and hopefully get shot of the utter t*ats that have infested our club the past few years

"Bolton" keeps getting branded about, but here's another one Coventry, who have scrapped their way back to the 2nd tier, Pompey are on the mend, Bolton themselves could be promoted back to League 1 and be well on their way to redemption. We continue to stagnate under the bald one who is pimping us out to losers, and is attracting some of the scummiest "rich men" ffs, the fake sheik, the clown from Spain who seems to spend most of his time threatening to buy a club but hasn't got the funds ffs, so he mocks other owners on Twa*ter. The bald headed one just needs to hurry up and do one now in my opinion.

Some of us were shouting from the rooftops what the bald one was though, you were warned about him from the get go, a charlatan that piggy backed a ride on the jewel blitz farcebook game and made a fortune from it, he's got no business sense whatsoever like 99% of them hence the economy being in fecking ruins and we're about to see famine not seen in 200 years, the world is full of idiots like the bald one, absolute chancers.

The fans are finally waking up to him now though, some defend him but a lot are finally waking up to his bluster and "derby way" buzz words.

He's set this club back 10 years at the very least

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You will survive. I told you Rov'rum had too many games. They will lose again. Think your game has draw written all over it. Could get bloody though.
    Its a shame that Rotherram had all of those postponements due to the virus. And most of those recent games in hand have proved to be too much for them.

Having said that though, I was disappointed that we dint hammer them and really go for their necks, in our recent game. Because lets face it, sympathy for any other club gets you nowhere!.

I could care less same as most of the Sheff Weds fans I've spoken to this week, if the club doesn't give a **** why should we as they put it (Sheff Weds)

We've both got di*k head owners, we've both been fingered by this Alonso chap, we've both been fiddling the books and doing back door stadium deals on the sly.. the pair of us deserve to drop and if it finishes 0-0 with the dullest game all season and Rotherham winning late on it will the pair of us right, two complete basket cases heading for Burton Albion and Doncaster in league 1 just what we deserve

The more that comes out by the day the more laughable it gets in regards to us esp

Turns out the bald one was a charlatan ffs

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I could care less same as most of the Sheff Weds fans I've spoken to this week, if the club doesn't give a **** why should we as they put it (Sheff Weds)
    In which case you DO care. Hung by your own petard.

Would those Wendy fans you've been speaking to be the same ones making abusive phone calls to the Neppy?

P
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    In which case you DO care. Hung by your own petard.

Would those Wendy fans you've been speaking to be the same ones making abusive phone calls to the Neppy?
    It always makes me laugh when the most vociferous and outspoken then say, ‘I don’t care’. If you ‘don’t care’ then just stfu.

Most on here do care and you’re not entirely wrong, but your obsession with calling MM names and blaming him for everything is truly tedious.

Here's a positive..... the bookies favour us to win with a draw the least likely outcome.

Name:  aaaaa.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  42.8 KB

I think today may be best described as, "**** or Bust". I need a beer!

Expecting a heavy defeat probably 1-3.
    However, may bigger concern is the future. My brother has been told that administration is knocking on the door. Probably cobblers but the spectre of the more unpleasant aspects of our history remains embedded in the memory!
    With the best will in the world I just cannot envisage this lot having the bottle to survive for 90+ minutes. Maybe for 20 or 30 minutes but a whole match, no way. We've twice had a lead recently but we're simply not good enough, neither on the pitch nor the Manager, to even get a point! Wednesday won't roll over and lie down because from the position of no-hopers suddenly we have opened the door and, I reckon, they will steamroll through.
    Obviously, fingers are crossed and we will do the biz. COYR

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)