+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So to the last day

So to the last day

Well this is a story that football always wants. I got my wish, that it will go down to the last day. But in so many ways it is surreal.

Remember the fun had at my expense, as we threw away the play offs and only had to avoid a 3 goal defeat on the last day?
    Talk about boomerang, what comes back etc.

Well done, for giving us all something to watch.

Not a problem TTR, we will deserve everything that comes our way. No excuses just the result of how not to run a football Club, a situation that has festered for a number of years. Yes, we've had a few highs to enjoy but short term fixes as against long term planning is OK when one hits the jackpot but failure in such a scenario will reek the inevitable damage. Do 100mph on the motorway may get you there quicker but lose control and...........! We lost control, now we are skint, our fixed assets are all hocked out, we have the worst group of players for many a year and a manager of zilch experience. Not the ideal combo, but one that spells disaster and that's what we are, one huge unmitigated disaster.

We're down, it's over. We threw it away long before today.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    We're down, it's over. We threw it away long before today.
    I disagree. Fate will save you.
    But it's been a blast I have to say.

Wherever we finish is where we deserve to be. No excuses, no ifs, buts or maybes, if we go down it's not the players fault, it's not Wayne's fault (though both leave a lot to be desired!) it's not the fans fault or Covid! No, it's simply the fault of DCFC Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I disagree. Fate will save you. But it's been a blast I have to say.
    Still as popular as ever on here ehh Tricky.
    Hey Derby, we've played our part this season of course, we brought about the sacking/departure of Philip Cocu remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Derby, we've played our part this season of course, we brought about the sacking/departure of Philip Cocu remember.
    Acido, yer Yarksure pudding, how yer doin?
    Popularity means nowt yoof. Politicians do that for votes. I say it as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Any chance you can get rid of Rooney for us? Even at this late hour the can**** lady stepping into the hot seat might just save the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Acido, yer Yarksure pudding, how yer doin?
    Popularity means nowt yoof. Politicians do that for votes. I say it as I see it.
    Err I know you do, everybody knows that lol. It's just that nobody posts on the Notts Florist board anymore do they ?.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Any chance you can get rid of Rooney for us? Even at this late hour the can**** lady stepping into the hot seat might just save the day!
    Rooney's made his bed, and now he's got to lie in it till the bitter end (and no that's not a euphamism about grannies).

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)