+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: So to the last day

All I will say its time we stopped giving this any of our attention and energy because its actually quite funny how ridiculous these rules are. Watford, Norwich, WBA etc can all do as they please down here and yo yo meaning its now a closed shop anyway

Tricky taking some moral high ground of fiddling the books etc, how the feck else can any of us compete against the parachuting clubs? we can't compete, we're not even allowed to spend our own money anymore... Its a totally pointless game ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Well they don’t affect you, you just like sh1t stirring as far as DCFC is concerned. If you were a Rotherham or a Wednesday fan I could understand it more...but you just seem obsessed with Derby and having been disappointed on Saturday you don’t want to let it go.

‘Diddling the books, dodgy take overs’...I wouldn’t know, but I’d be a bit more careful with those allegations if I were you.

‘Be an ostrich if you wish’...no head in the sand from me, but if you read the DT article you’ll see Steve Nicholson saying that a points deduction is very unlikely as he understands it.
    Jesus wept. Are you seriously telling me, that YOU, do not take your pound of flesh with NFFC when the opportunity arises?
    I'm not going to trawl through and drag you two pennies worth up.

It's what happens in football. As I said earlier, you and my mate Stenson milked last seasons fail for all its worth. Stenson has milked every play off bottle we've done.

If it's too much for you RA, put me on ignore and have a brandy. You'll feel much calmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Jesus wept. Are you seriously telling me, that YOU, do not take your pound of flesh with NFFC when the opportunity arises?

It's what happens in football. As I said earlier, you and my mate Stenson milked last seasons fail for all its worth. Stenson has milked every play off bottle we've done.

If it's too much for you RA, put me on ignore and have a brandy. You'll feel much calmer.
    Not ‘too much’ for me Tricky, but then I don’t spend all my time on a rival’s forum playing the Trojan Horse.
    You were obviously disappointed about the outcome on Saturday...probably had all your ducks, ostriches and pigeons lined up to have a pop but unfortunately none of them came home to roost. (Ask Adi!)
    You nearly got your wish...it went to the last five minutes...the last second even...of the season...but that’s that. Game over!
    Now you want to sh1t stir all over again about something you started banging on about just after Cocu was appointed.
    It’s tedious Tricky...you the Mail and your mate Nixon are desperate to see us in trouble, but it seems unlikely and, for the record, I’m completely calm, I don’t drink brandy and why would I put you on ignore...you’re not being offensive...just a tad desperate.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 10-05-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not ‘too much’ for me Tricky, but then I don’t spend all my time on a rival’s forum playing the Trojan Horse.
    You were obviously disappointed about the outcome on Saturday...probably had all your ducks, ostriches and pigeons lined up to have a pop but unfortunately none of them came home to roost. (Ask Adi!)
    You nearly got your wish...it went to the last five minutes...the last second even...of the season...but that’s that. Game over!
    Now you want to sh1t stir all over again about something you started banging on about just after Cocu was appointed.
    It’s tedious Tricky...you the Mail and your mate Nixon are desperate to see us in trouble, but it seems unlikely and, for the record, I’m completely calm, I don’t drink brandy and why would I put you on ignore...you’re not being offensive...just a tad desperate.
    On a related subject, what happened to that Forest fan who decided to be Derby fan on here for a season? He might have been called Romanis but that might have been doing a derby fan a disservice

I can't be doing with the idiot fans of other clubs who are gobbing off about us being "cheats"

What the feck did we cheat against? have they seen the state of our squad? we've got a bunch of useless t*ats ie Waghorn/Lawrence and a bunch of youngsters, we're still a championship club (a rubbish one), we never got the riches of the premier league.

Its actually quite sad how easily people are fooled ffs.

What the feck did we achieve by not actually spending anything? Haven't we sold a sh*t ton of players over the past few years? Hughes, Hendrick, Vydra, Ince to name but a few, we haven't actually spent anything ffs

But we "cheated".... jesus ****ing christ

Who says, they wouldn't stick?
    The appeal didn't go the way you thought.

As I said, it aint over till the fat Rooney sings and they have your card marked.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...eaking-5395684
    The source is the Daily Fail. A rag that has a downer on DCFC and hasn't reported anything other than negative crap about DCFC in years.

Meanwhile, Steve Nicholson os the DET says "he understands" the opposite of what the Fail is saying.

When the rumour first surfaced 2 weeks ago, the EFL were asked about it by John Percy and they said it was still ongoing.

It might be that the rumour turns out to be true BUT when you look at the facts and background, DCFC did nothing wrong. If found guilty, Derby will become the first club ever to be found guilty of an EFL amortisation rule that doesn't exist.

I think you'll find most of us don't go off spouting crap on another club's forum. THAT is the difference. You're here on almost a daily basis.

I wasn't posting on here 4 years ago when your lot escaped relegation on GD on the final day. That was followed by a pitch invasion to celebrate. That was mocked on the other board on which I post. We didn't, however, spend day and night and on Tree hugging fora like you do on this one.

Do I venture onto other fora? Occasionally, yes. My comments are generally taken as they are given, in the right spirit.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)