Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
Did you feel the same way about Fullerton?
Fullerton had nothing positive going for him, his football was quite possibly the worst I've ever seen at Meadow Lane, he completely killed any attacking threat that team had and alienated a fan favourite player.

With Burchnall we should have a lot more points on the table than we do if not for our opponents being impossibly clinical, we've shown more attacking threat than the whole of Fullerton's time at Notts and we've outplayed the team top of the table, the Reedtz brothers said he was a long term appointment not an appointment to get us promoted this season so he needs to be given time with the completely unbalanced squad Ardley left him.

It wasn't a great time to appoint him due to the schedule of us having so many games but it's what the board did, Ardley's Notts seemed to be in freefall imo so I'm not sure our league position would be a great deal different nor do I think we'd have a trip to Wembley on the cards, there's no way Burchnall managed to get enough across in one training session to affect the performance against Hornchurch so negatively, it's just this bunch of players love to not turn up.

The comparison's with Fullerton need to stop, they're nothing alike