+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hall of fame...

Hall of fame...

Dobbies departure has brought up the question of, who else can be inducted into the QOS hall of fame? Personally, Steve Bowey would be my vote. Open to discussion. Aside.. Ross Corbett to follow in Jim McCormick's path in supporting Queens. Why not? 'MON THE SOUTH!

Paddy Atkinson in the same era as Bowser! Both guys who gave it there all for QOS. Not many have done since then... Sadly🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Paddy Atkinson in the same era as Bowser! Both guys who gave it there all for QOS. Not many have done since then... Sadly🤔
    Surely Nobby Clark should be given consideration - 340 appearances, 9 years at Palmy and the only man who won promotion with Queens both as a player and also as a manager - no brainer imo !

Billy McLaren. Player and 2 spells as manager...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Billy McLaren. Player and 2 spells as manager...

mclaren i think is already in but i dont think the legendary barney davidson is in it yet .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    mclaren i think is already in but i dont think the legendary barney davidson is in it yet .
    Yes Dougal of course McLaren was inducted only a couple of years ago - no idea what Albertz is on about tbh

Quote Originally Posted by albertz_11 View Post
    billy mclaren. Player and 2 spells as manager...
    taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Yes Dougal of course McLaren was inducted only a couple of years ago - no idea what Albertz is on about tbh
    Completely forgot about his induction...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    taxi
    Soccer Saturday.....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Completely forgot about his induction...
    Also McLaren never managed a Queens team to promotion like Nobby did son.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)