+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Animals

Animals

Mo Ross, mentioned in his catch up interview that they would be looking to get 2 or 3 Animal type players, that wouldn't be afraid to get stuck in and let the opposition know they were there. Worth a listen, it's on the official site.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Mo Ross, mentioned in his catch up interview that they would be looking to get 2 or 3 Animal type players, that wouldn't be afraid to get stuck in and let the opposition know they were there. Worth a listen, it's on the official site.
    We've tried it already, but Matty Wolfe was a flop.

Steve Bull

Danny Fox?

Seriously though, he's right. John Sheridan once said we needed "a little rat" in midfield and I think Mo is saying we need two or three of them in this league. In fact, we probably need a couple of big rats. A Vinnie Jones type, but 30 years younger.

It's no coincidence that Paul 'Pitbull' Harding and Ian 'Richo' Richardson stood out at this level. They both tackled anything that moved and were physically strong with it.

Argentinians ?
    Is there a Rattin store for us ?

I think Mo Ross is having a giraffe

Knowing our luck it'll be two dormice and a hamster

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Knowing our luck it'll be two dormice and a hamster
    More likely three blind mice.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Yes he said that in response to a question about whether our players are humble. He said they are too humble and this will be rectified in summer.

I took it to mean that this group is too nice, and he would like to bring in a couple of lunatics who hate losing.

In all seriousness, I was encouraged by his interview as that is exactly what we need. I was also heartened by IB’s post-match comments as it seems that he saw the same flaws in our play as the rest of us.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast