Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
we'll have 135K at the Indianapolis 500 this month.

Crowds ? Is the 2021 Indy 500 a pre purchase ticket only event or is that a full house capacity for any turn ups on the day figure.

Here in Brittany France its totally different for crowds as its May 19th 2021 when restaurants, cafes and open air terraces will reopen for outdoor service only again with a maximum of six people per table and nonessential shops will also open their doors again which will liven up the beach I overlook.

Spectators will only be allowed back into all arenas on the same date with a maximum capacity of 800 people indoors and 1,000 outdoors.Theatres,museums, monuments are also to reopen which is great and at last I'll be able to watch my brother playing football again if his games are under 30 km away as per spectator travel rules only allow.

Our nationwide nightly curfew still runs from 7 p.m to 6 a.m but will be pushed back to 11 p.m. to 6 a.m from June 9 and will be lifted completely on June 30.So slowly improving over here thank goodness as the weather is now better to be outside 24/7.