It obvious to all that the season is all but over as another low 16 predictions were recorded, but each to their own and probably many packed in knowing they can't claim the title etc. I just hope that those that initially entered look to come back and join in again next season and look to stay the course. At one point we had 27 predicting so interest is still out there which was great to see.

Two more hit the 300 barrier which is another great achievement and it's probably these two that will push Millerstale all the way to the end with very little to choose between them.

The shout outs: Three scores of 19, 18 and 14 were achieved.

Goal Bonus: Back to back 27 goals were scored again and these were claimed this time by, EricsladKilnhurst, BramleyMiller58 and myself. I think this number and 24 have been the most rewarding this season.

Wooden Spoon: BramleyMiller58 goes from last weeks spoon holder to top scorer this time so he's a happy chappy . so that just leaves CAMiller, Grist and CaytonMiller to hold their hands out and take a spoon each for scoring 3 points. I think Ericslad has had the most this season with probably me a very close second. All in good fun and hopefully someone else takes the pressure of ELK and myself next time around

It's very very close at the top now with only one set of fixtures left to see who is crowned Champion, thing is, who will it be?

Some moves both up and down, check out where you are now........