+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manchester United. All kicking off

The players want to find out who H is and got it called off.

Hirst.
    Match winner
    Sending the trotters down

Should Liverpool be awarded 3 points? One of the biggest , if not the biggest football club in the world with advanced warning failed miserably to keep out fans. It would have been unacceptable if it happened in League 2 but, for crying out loud, for it to happen at one of the worlds premier stadiums is a farce

When will we learn and start coming down hard on rent a mob?

When will we start culling the internet sheep?

I agree it’s not good for players but ffs Browny I feel sorry for them playing week in week out get to NYS and open your eyes.

Michael Brown
    Former Manchester City midfielder on BBC Radio 5 Live
    Listening to how fans are feeling and from my player perspective, I understand where fans are coming from and why they have been short changed. From a player's perspective, I'm thinking is there a better way?

We were looking at a title-winning campaign from a club today, teams trying to get into the Champions League, a wonderful game in Man Utd v Liverpool, players sitting in hotels not knowing if they can come out. This effects everybody.

Players will have been itching to get on the bus and play. Yes, there's a safety concern but other people can go and worry about that. The fixture is something they'd all have been looking forward to and as players now, when's the next fixture?

Players deserve full credit for what they have done in difficult circumstances this year. They've played week in, week out, Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday, changed the fixtures through TV and now at the business end of the season and they should be getting the rewards for what they've worked so hard for.

That's the difficulty with what's happened today.

Football fans eh
    Here,s a club who,s owners still buy some of the best players in the world, they are second in the league and have got to one of the Euro finals but their supporters still aren't happy.

I think it's more to do with the Glaziers not having as much money as City, Chelsea, Liverpool.
    Such is life, try supporting your hometown lower division club rather than picking a team based on the amount of newspaper coverage it gets

Only Man City have spent more money than them in WORLD football in the last ten years.

Those fans were laughing, taking selfies, climbing on the stands and goal posts and volleying footballs about.

That wasn’t a protest, it was lads behaving like pricks with no punishment.

Keane and Neville are out of order for sticking up for them as well.

Just pure arrogance just what you come to expect from Man Utd.Ex Man U players up their own arse.

This is how to protest.

Brilliant.

https://twitter.com/awaydays_/status...875697152?s=21

BBC radio news this morning “widespread condemnation of the protest”

Oh yeah?

How can they know it’s “widespread” if there’s a media ban?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast