+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feight, feight, feight.

I've done the same as well on here with many people, and some of the conversations and comments are still there in the archives of course lol.

But it does always calm down, and the subject does eventually change, and we always go back to normal posting again (for a few minutes at least!).

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Rascal tha fairly new to this board but many of us have been on here for years , I joined this board when Ritchie was our manager .

My point is , it's nowt new , every now and again folk butt heads .

Myself and Roma have fought like two rats in a sack at various times but you move on .

I'd buy him a pint in the Mount no problem and I would SB .

Lifes too short .
    Can’t understand why you two should be slagging each other because as far as I’ve seen yer both top posters.

........ I tried to get this through to some on the BBS ...... always play the ball - not the man (or woman).
    Obviously it didn’t work on the BBS as there’s many on there that’s not playing with a full deck. And with the BBS Admin being so limp wristed then things were bound to turn sour.

But things are different on here - far more civilised.
    It’s always great to debate and argue - that’s what message boards are for.
    But when personal abuse starts - then it’s time to stop.

Hey Nudger lad, I admit at first I was never sure about you as it was clear you were a BBS'er lol, and I thought you were on here to just stir it!.
    But I'll give you credit as a decent Tykesmadder now, which Rasca also seems to be as well lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12