+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feight, feight, feight.

Feight, feight, feight.

A suggestion, if we go off topic because things get personnel get it fetched on to this thread.people can say there piece, people want to get pop corn out they can, one say to other feight and it can be fetched over here.ill not be on this thread again.

Rascal tha fairly new to this board but many of us have been on here for years , I joined this board when Ritchie was our manager .

My point is , it's nowt new , every now and again folk butt heads .

Myself and Roma have fought like two rats in a sack at various times but you move on .

I'd buy him a pint in the Mount no problem and I would SB .

Lifes too short .

Same here , a mite evta dip inta mi fewl allowance tho ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Same here , a mite evta dip inta mi fewl allowance tho ,

Rascals medda good point. The tension has built ova a period of time, particularly with lockdarn. My missus went into BDGH at 6am this morning forra hip replacement operation. I wrote on here to try to take my mind off things and ease my worries while she was on the operating table but on reflection it was the wrong thing to do. The operation has been successful and I feel much more at ease, I've apologized to SB for stretching his quote. Moving on now.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Rascals medda good point. The tension has built ova a period of time, particularly with lockdarn. My missus went into BDGH at 6am this morning forra hip replacement operation. I wrote on here to try to take my mind off things and ease my worries while she was on the operating table but on reflection it was the wrong thing to do. The operation has been successful and I feel much more at ease, I've apologized to SB for stretching his quote. Moving on now.
    Hope she's ok mate and recovers well .

Take care thi sen Pass , we are almost at the end of this pandemic , only a few weeks to go nar .

Great news Pass , lessons will hopefully learnt ? Be learnt from this daft behavior ? I rememba Animal calling me Joe Di Maggio etc laikin golf ad beert him wia stickov Rhubarb or Celery , gud banta luvved it , summats changed fo sum reerson , warra shame

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Great news Pass , lessons will hopefully learnt ? Be learnt from this daft behavior ? I rememba Animal calling me Joe Di Maggio etc laikin golf ad beert him wia stickov Rhubarb or Celery , gud banta luvved it , summats changed fo sum reerson , warra shame
    Tha forgot me calling thi Jacob Marley one xmas lol

Me and exile were a gret pair a bully boy's .

Glad we can laugh abart it nar though .

Forza di spaghetti

Carnt beeut abitta bully , Dia Miő , paira Di 2 hat's

Cheers fellas, she resting and may be art tomorrow hopefully, then the recovery begins. Ittull not be long afooar she ez t'other hip done either. It's chronic arthritis she's got, she'll probably need her knees doing at some stage an all. Been 3 years in the mekkin this hip replacement. She wo supposed to ev it done last April but Covid struck as we know. 14k to gu private which is slightly out of my price range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast