+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back in the air - NYS

replied on pm mate

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    Definitely interested in both Rich. I've been after a pic of NYS ti go with one I've got of millmoor.
    I always regretted not getting that first one, and the nighttime one looks fantastic too
    I'm in Buxton, so posting is possibly best bet, I was back in Rotherham last week to see my mum, but not sure when exactly I'm likely to be back again.
    I haven't got Facebook.

Actually mate, I’ll have both please. Thinking about it, if you could just hang onto a pair until later on this year when the coast is clear hopefully, I’ll come over and collect them and it will give me a chance to buy you a pint for all the great work you did on here for all those years. I’ d like that.

Brill.. I'm hoping to start a little side hustle with prints..

Landmarks / aviation and even models if anybody wants one on thier wall lol

I'll keep a couple to the side for you pal

Utm

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Actually mate, I’ll have both please. Thinking about it, if you could just hang onto a pair until later on this year when the coast is clear hopefully, I’ll come over and collect them and it will give me a chance to buy you a pint for all the great work you did on here for all those years. I’ d like that.

Hi Rich, check your PM box pal, cheers.

Great stuff thanks, they look great. May be some more by then too by the looks of it.

I'm doing a delivery run to Rotherham on Thursday evening... if anybody wants one please drop me a message...
    cheers
    rich

Greetings br

Are these giclee quality?

printed on 280gsm photopaper using 6ink dye based printer..

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich View Post
    printed on 280gsm photopaper using 6ink dye based printer..
    Thanks. In which case people should be advised to make sure that the print isn't exposed to bright light.

Rich, thanks for dropping the shots off they are truly amazing and definitely good value for money! The day shot is really contrasting with the dark clouds hanging overhead, is that an omen?

To all you Millers fans who may read this post, if you want a piece of class memorabilia then look no further than these shots. Make a great birthday/ Xmas present....heh it's never too early for Xmas presents!

Thanks Rich and looking forward to seeing your next work fella. Now where do I hang them?........ah yes the man cave where else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast