+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers prediction vs. Sutton Utd. 04.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    Embarrassing 5-0 loss
    Not impossible. So a 1-0 win beckons???????

2U2ME 0 SUTTON 1

With Turner in the team.

2U2ME 0 SUTTON 3

Notts 0 v 3 Sutton

Another game where we play some lovely football but hardly threaten their goal. A problem never sorted by Ardley and not being sorted by Birchnall!!

I have no idea how to predict this game. Part of me has been expecting us to get a battering by a team near the top at some point and the closest for me in terms of vulnerability was prior to the Wrexham game at home, yet we beat them. Sutton are averaging the magic 2 PPG needed to win the title and are slightly ahead of Torquay who have 1.97 PPG but they will be wanting to leapfrog Torquay.

We have got to win a game sooner or later and with Cheaterfield, Bromley and Easleigh all losing at the weekend we have another excellent opportunity to get a win tomorrow and keep ourselves in the mix.

Therefore (hope more than expectation);

Notts County 2-1 Sutton

Wootton, Enzio

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm in a very optimistic (cider induced) mood at the moment, in fact I've just had a few quid on us to be promoted at 16/1 with Bet365.

Sutton should win this game easily on current form, but it's nearing squeaky bum time for them and nothing to lose time for us. They dominate the game and take a deserved lead, but then make the mistake of trying and protect it. We throw caution to the wind and actually start to play a few forward passes and equalise. That's as far as my optimism stretches, so:

Notts 1-1 Sutton (Wootton)
    Blimey EP how much cider have you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Notts 0-3 Sutton
    This-----especially now we are on tv.

Think we'll struggle to score and are bound to give away at least one golden chance to Sutton.

0-1

I had a dream about this match... The ref sent three Sutton players off for wearing gloves with short sleeved shirts even before a ball was kicked..
    We managed to hold it to 0-0 till half time..After the break what was once Turner had turned into Usain Bolt who left everybody for dead down the left wing and scored a blinder..BUT WAIT...
    He'd forgotten that we'd turned round and had in actual fact scored an own goal. The ref blew the final whistle with twenty minutes left to play as he was bored out of his skull..
    On that basis I'll go us 0 them 1..
    Note to self...."STOP EATING CHEESE BEFORE GOING TO BED"...

Maybe that Mr Ross will have injected a bit of the "animal" into the team, Reeves and Chicksen look scary enough already. Let's hope he's given the darlings a bit of spirit of determination to not lose the ball easily.

As I've not been accurate with my scoreline guesses for about three years, I'll try a confident don't know.

Altrincham report and Sutton preview …

https://www.nottscountystats.com/post/41-altrincham-a

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast