+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More Cowardice from the Cabbage clown

More Cowardice from the Cabbage clown

“The better team won.

“We weren’t at the level we have been at in the last few weeks.

“We recovered at Liverpool last week but we gifted them a goal after four minutes.

“It is always going to be difficult against these big teams.

“I couldn’t fault the effort and the endeavour and the commitment of the players,”

“We simply weren’t good enough on the day to beat them.”

“The way it is at the moment and the rules are, there’s no tackles anymore,”

“I don’t think it deserves a red. Maybe it’s a yellow.

“Is it dangerous? Not really.

“We’re playing Arsenal so you have to get into them. When that stops it becomes very difficult.

“I have sympathy for Fabian Schar. He tries to win the tackle.

“Maybe a yellow card but certainly not a red.”

- The best team won?

One team showed up, the other laid down at took it like a coward. Went out with a whimper not a roar, laid down and let them walk all over us.

Bruce is a coward and the team played like cowards.

“It is always going to be difficult against these big teams.

“I couldn’t fault the effort and the endeavour and the commitment of the players,”

“We simply weren’t good enough on the day to beat them.”

What big team? they are a mid table outfit at best these days.
    What effort or endeavour or commitment.
    Simply Bruce isn't good enough to manage us.

Total fraud

"We have to regroup, go again and get ready for next week. It was simply that service to [the attackers]. - There it is!!!

Dusting off an going again. F**k this guy, what a C**t!

I can't even listen to the bloke. his voice just grates on me - never mind the codswallop coming out of his gob

What really irks me (apart from his total inability) is when he cuts the interviewer short when asked a 'difficult' question.

He's more full of shit than Pardew, McClaren, Carver and Kinnear put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    He's more full of shit than Pardew, McClaren, Carver and Kinnear put together.
    Bruce is a fake. A sham. Talks *******s. He has an assistant who can't get a role in the Northern League. I think they're all piss heads.
    Have you seen the clip of Bruce in front of the press.

What state must he be in when he turns up for training.

Arsenal were there for the taking, 8 changes, only chance of CL through the EL.

Yet we played like it was a testimonial.
    The players should take responsibility too. But I think his lamentable attitude passes on and influenced the players.

It was there for all to see.

Agreed on Bruce's attitude and mentality, you see it time and time again.

We lay down because our players know that nothing will come of it. Bruce holds nothing from them, no respect, nor love, nor fear.

Unlike other managers we've had and are in the league, none of our lot would run through a brick wall for him - not that I blame them.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)