+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish cup semi final 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    In normal circumstances this thread would be 50 pages long. It's surreal how the build up to a Scottish Cup semi final feels so underwhelming.

C'mon troops let's get up for this.

2 -1 Utd

Edwards & Shankland

Mon The Shed����
    I like the fact that it's low key low expectation from the fans. Like '94
    I believe Mickey has been working with the players on a plan. Won't be easy but we can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know what you mean, I was just pissing about.
    Yeah no worries TTT 👍 just trying to spread a little positivity 😋

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I am definitely not underwhelmed at the prospect of the match this weekend. Can't wait.👍
    Same, just nervous as ****. This is a ****ing huge game!

Your nervous imagine if you were playing in it. 😄😁👍

It's hard to see how this match will pan out really. We've seen some dreadful stuff this season then we go and throw that performance at Pittodrie! We pressed them hard up there but it's quite hard to imagine that tactic working as well in the big open spaces of Hampden. Ultimately though I can't wait, it's intriguing and I couldn't care less if we played ****e, got battered for 90 minutes, but won.

Trying hard to not get too excited about this
    ..recent years have taught me that when we get a game that we hype up...the players rarely turn up!
    I am happy that in our first season back up..we have got to a.semi at hampden, if you offered me survival and a semi at the start of the season, I would have been all over you like a spider monkey!
    I have everything crossed that we can pull off a massive result against hibs...we will need all the luck and a huge performance from every player!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    Your nervous imagine if you were playing in it. 😄😁👍
    If I was playing every **** would be nervous I'd imagine 😂

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Trying hard to not get too excited about this
    ..recent years have taught me that when we get a game that we hype up...the players rarely turn up!
    I am happy that in our first season back up..we have got to a.semi at hampden, if you offered me survival and a semi at the start of the season, I would have been all over you like a spider monkey!
    I have everything crossed that we can pull off a massive result against hibs...we will need all the luck and a huge performance from every player!
    Remind me never to offer you a semi then 😂😂

No biggie really but Bolton is back in England on family matters so misses the semi final.

A couple of omens (I know) to think about going into Saturday.

In our 94 and 2010 Cup wins, it was our manager's first season in the hotseat (Golac/Houston) and the Goalie who started the season as our 'number 1' was not the same GK to start for us in the final (Alan Main - Guido & then Weaver - Pernis).

This season... Micky's first season... and step up... big Deniz

It's happening lads.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)