Ultimately we lost that game through one poor individual error and one poor error from the officials. Until the game was opened up towards the end, Deniz had nothing to do. Both keepers were equally redundant. Macey in fact had the best save of the entire game.

Yes Hibs dominated, yes we seemed unable to stamp our authority on the game. We aren't at the level yet to be controlling a game against Hibs though.

Having watched utter dross for years, this remains significantly better. Still a work in progress. Again, Mellon reacted to how the game was going. The switch to 3 at the back was a calculated risk that could have paid off and did get us on the front foot a bit (admittedly Hibs sat back too) Haven't had a manager with the tactical ability to change shape in games for ages.

Get that we can be disappointed. Get that the players will feel like they didn't deliver. Calling for the manager to go though is completely over the top in my opinion. Without even a vague suggestion of a realistic alternative, it is a bit desperate to be honest.

If he chooses to go, I will be disappointed in him. Otherwise I look forward to what he can help the team to next season.