+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Maurice Ross Sacked

I've just realised you came back on the board about the same time as Ross got sacked Pedro.... Is it you Maurice?

You know what, Mo’s gone & Michael’s assistant Chief Coach. With his vast experience in English football he might be just what’s needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    I've just realised you came back on the board about the same time as Ross got sacked Pedro.... Is it you Maurice?
    I'm not at liberty to say but I do have more time on my hands during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    What you on about.? What would you bring up?
    Are you the one who talks about stones and bricks?
    Are you the one who also said it was inappropriate to use the phrase coffee black or white ?
    If so you're an idiot. If not then I apologise for the confusion but I cant be arsed to back track and check.
    Flock me it is you isnt it.your on about helicopters now,
    Excuse me why I laugh my flocking tits off, cheers F I haven't laughed so much for a long time HELICOPTERS...
    I think your maths is very good to come up with such a random figure as that or maybe you have calculated it.lets see the figures (and working outs)please or did you use a calculator?
    90% are in agreement with what.?
    It was I'll judged it was a poor remark.it was racist.
    It wasnt rascist.
    Was enzio indeed even playing poorly enough to be targeted.
    Shouldnt he have been having a pop at other players to ?
    Whilst you mentioned racism and having seen it in ilson have you been on the receiving end of it.?
    It certainly gives you a different perspective if you have.
    Doesn't make you an expert but it does give you different insights into it rather than those that read books about it.
    Have you read books about helicopters,gravel stones and bricks?
    I think 100 % everyone in the universe thinks it was a stupid comment the confusion is whether its roots are based in racism or stupidity or both.
    My opinion is well documented.
    Ooooo I said roots..am I rascit for referencing that?
    Ps I would usually use the phrase I'm not a pancake expert but I know a tosser when I see one, but in the spirit of humility and humanity i wont.
    HELICOPTERS...X
    Hugs and kisses xxxx
    I'm
    not
    even going
    to bother
    reading all that
    when you
    format your posts
    like an
    idiot.

Helicopter...x

Helicopter...x
    Skip to 1.40

Your argument is like saying you need to have played for Notts County to be able to talk about them

Like I say your stupitidty bought me back.
    Your values and reward are different but the outcome is the same.
    You comfort yourself with the cash
    He comforts himself knowing it would eventually lead to ardley getting the sack.
    We dont want notts to lose dont we all hate notts losing?
    You are a hypocrite it's there for us all to see everyone except you though.
    Simple.
    More hugs n kisses
    Are you sure you didn't say notts fans want the club to lose or something very similar, because I know you are quite pedantic when it comes to the wording of things.?
    So my "stupidity" (you nearly spelt it right) brought (not bought, oh the irony ) you back. Not the first time you've gone back on your word is it? So that's two lies in this thread and a whole host of spelling and grammatical errors. The NCM Police must be on strike.

Then you repeat the same lines without acknowledge anything I put or the questions I ask, standard Ken. You've not changed a bit lol.

Happy to answer your latest question, I'm sure unless you can find anything to the contrary? Good luck, I suggest using the advanced search facility it may save you some time.

If you have any luck, you may want to post it in the 'handbags' thread. Whilst you were away having some 'time on your own' things have changed. All that stuff goes in there nowadays. Works quite well, didn't you get the memo? #mission

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Skip to 1.40

Your argument is like saying you need to have played for Notts County to be able to talk about them
    A point very well made Freeman! Bravo.

Skip to 1.40

Bang on.

Skip to 1.40

It's such a shame because you post some nice stuff.
    But rasiscm is above your remit I think.
    I'm sure you've read books about it but from your lack of response I can only assume you haven't lived it.
    But......your notts county analogy is again a load of BS.off course you can both talk about the subject but the player could talk to you about his time at the club with more information and better details and with facts.
    Off course you will have fans that know about things and have read books but who would you think as more knowledge details about the ins and outs of the football club.
    So in essence you can both chat about notts but one would have a more detailed knowledge .
    Helicopter ...
    You have a friend in laddo....
    Hugs n kisses..
    Ps Swales beat you to it about my grammar and lay out...

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast