+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Maurice Ross Sacked

It's another Saturday morning and the name-checks and obsession continues#fanboy

Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Like I say your stupitidty bought me back.
    Your values and reward are different but the outcome is the same.
    You comfort yourself with the cash
    He comforts himself knowing it would eventually lead to ardley getting the sack.
    We dont want notts to lose dont we all hate notts losing?
    You are a hypocrite it's there for us all to see everyone except you though.
    Simple.
    More hugs n kisses
    Are you sure you didn't say notts fans want the club to lose or something very similar, because I know you are quite pedantic when it comes to the wording of things.?
    Infatuated or what?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Infatuated or what?
    1961p
    Infactuated about what?
    If you mean his hypocrisy then yes indeed.Iwill post it has many times as you like.He denies it I will post the proof,its staring him in the face but he cant see it or refuses to.
    It's there for all to see
    Hug and kisses to you my very good friend.
    Xxxx

Infatuated is being kind.

What if you are in the minority? What if only you think it's an example of hypocrisy especially as the huge key difference between your two examples has been highlighted? You are making a huge assumption Ken be careful.

More importantly IMO what if people just don't care as has been highlighted many many times on here. Does that change anything or are you going to soldier on regardless?

This is classic handbags material and we all know where that should go. We've all moved on Ken, please keep up x

**** me. This board has gone to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Infatuated is being kind.

What if you are in the minority? What if only you think it's an example of hypocrisy especially as the huge key difference between your two examples has been highlighted? You are making a huge assumption Ken be careful.

More importantly IMO what if people just don't care as has been highlighted many many times on here. Does that change anything or are you going to soldier on regardless?

This is classic handbags material and we all know where that should go. We've all moved on Ken, please keep up x
    P
    61p brought it up...
    Hugs n kisses

This 42 page thread has clearly run its course now and I doubt anyone's opinion will be changed by any further 'discussion'. Closed.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142