+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Sutton United 04.05.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Stopped commenting on the line up,never know what to think now or any perceived logic in coming to it, just COYP!!!
    It’s often funny to read, post-match, the comments posted in the time between the team being announced and kick-off - it’s usually either the “Hour of Hope” or the “Hour of Despair”.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Looking at that I couldn’t speculate to the tactics. 4-4-2? 4-3-3? 5-3-2 but with one of the full backs sitting in the back 3?
    I can see where the 3, and 2 come in , but I think the other 5 might be a challenge to predict

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Looking at that I couldn’t speculate to the tactics. 4-4-2? 4-3-3? 5-3-2 but with one of the full backs sitting in the back 3?
    I would guess it's 4-4-2.

IB looked terrible in the pre match interview, I hope the players turn up for him tonight and for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    IB looked terrible in the pre match interview, I hope the players turn up for him tonight and for the club.
    If they don’t, I’m not convinced he can last until next season. Looks rough and as they said, weight of the world on his shoulders and the antics from Ross, has piled on extra pressure above and beyond what was there before.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    If they don’t, I’m not convinced he can last until next season. Looks rough and as they said, weight of the world on his shoulders and the antics from Ross, has piled on extra pressure above and beyond what was there before.
    Yeah I really hope he gets support from the owners and Doyle backs him up with the team. I feel for him after what happened with MR, they came together and knew each other in Scandinavia so bound to be a big loss. The players now need to step up now not just for him but for supporters, the club and their wage. There's no excuse for the lack of urgency we saw last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would guess it's 4-4-2.
    5-1-2-2 (5-3-2), according to Stal.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    5-1-2-2 (5-3-2), according to Stal.
    4-2-3-1 according to BT Sports. They're all over us so far.

This must be the stupidest KO time since floodlights were installed at Meadow Lane, on a working day.

Good start from Sutton but we've settled down abit now.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast