+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Sutton United 04.05.21 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Sutton United 04.05.21 [NL]

Name:  E0gCEzsWUAwx_BA.jpg
Views: 1843
Size:  102.8 KB

Two years since we lost our long and proudly held Football League place and with the headlines, speculation and chatter dominated by the sacking of Mo Ross for gross misconduct it would be easy to miss the fact that we have a critically important home game this afternoon!

The now-lonely Ian Burchnall's galacticos face the high-flying outfit from Gander Green Lane on the back of a disappointing set of results despite a couple of improved performances. Will 'Rossgate' unite the squad and motivate them to prove they can push for promotion or will this latest episode in the long-running soap opera known as Notts County derail the whole season? We wait with bated breath.

The game is being broadcast on something known as 'Beattie Sport', whatever that is, with her coverage beginning at 4:30pm, so there will be no 'official' live stream on sale but 'Pies can tune in to the dulcet tones of that well-known double act 'Charlie & Stall' on BBC Radio Nottingham's Matchday programme, either on the wireless or on the new-fangled internet thing here

Remember, this is a 5:00pm kick-off in order to allow dear old Beattie's production team to get home in time for their supper so team news will appear at around 4:00pm

The build up begins.

May the 4th be with you. COYP!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-05-2021 at 12:42 PM.

Please could you publish the managerial line-up before the team line-up?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    In this fast paced world that is the New Notts County, I'm not sure.

For reference, at the moment the structure is this...

Head Coach: Ian Burchnall

Err... that's it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Is it me or does there seem to be a lot less, general and pre-match media output from the club since Ardley has gone?

I can only see a dicking tonight for us I'm afraid especially after the last 2 days. Still I will be watching more in hope than expectation as usual.

COYP

Name:  E0jVmWAWUAIvCn3.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  86.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Is it me or does there seem to be a lot less, general and pre-match media output from the club since Ardley has gone?
    I think the pattern has changed but I guess it may be partly due to the recent events this time around that we've not had a pre-match interview. Plus Bank Holiday I suppose. Oh and the boycott this past weekend.

Good to see Slocombe back. COYP!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  E0jVmWAWUAIvCn3.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  86.7 KB
    Stopped commenting on the line up,never know what to think now or any perceived logic in coming to it, just COYP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Stopped commenting on the line up,never know what to think now or any perceived logic in coming to it, just COYP!!!
    Looking at that I couldn’t speculate to the tactics. 4-4-2? 4-3-3? 5-3-2 but with one of the full backs sitting in the back 3?

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast