+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weymouth tickets go on sale tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Got mine also...
    Might well be ok now. I just left it for a few mins as it was ob busy. Every time I clicked the 'find tickets' button I lost my internet connection. No chance on the phone line, busy as owt. All S/T holders should be ok anyway as there's more tickets available than S/T holders. There won't be too many left after they are done tho.

Got mine on line no trouble i'm in The Kop havn't sat in there for years hope the match has something on it though

Got mine in the DP stand. Not too keen on my allocated seat though, I've been put on row DD which I presume is right near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Got mine in the DP stand. Not too keen on my allocated seat though, I've been put on row DD which I presume is right near the top.
    I am getting crap seat allocations in both the Pavis and the Kop. Keep cancelling and seeing if I get better next time. Better commit soon as have work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Now I've always thought that the seats at the back of the Pavis were the best in the house. Especially if you are anywhere near the middle of the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    I am getting crap seat allocations in both the Pavis and the Kop. Keep cancelling and seeing if I get better next time. Better commit soon as have work to do.
    Ticket bought, also Pavis row DD, Block B

Is it just the Pavis and Kop then?

Would have been interesting to see what sort of atmosphere a 4,400 crowd spread throughout the stadium would have created and looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Is it just the Pavis and Kop then?

Would have been interesting to see what sort of atmosphere a 4,400 crowd spread throughout the stadium would have created and looked like.
    Sirrel as well - on the ticket site it's listed as Away Fans - however only home fans allowed to buy tickets.

£12.50 for 2 tickets in the Pavis ( Block B ) and the chairman says and I use his parking space......roll on the 22nd.

Got mine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast