+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weymouth tickets go on sale tomorrow

Got mine and my partners, DP stand block C, everything went smooth with the purchase, downloaded and printed off the tickets easily, can't wait for kick off now.
    COYPSSSSS

Right at the top of The Pavis. Hope I don't need oxygen after all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post

Will this be the only Notts match ever, where all those in attendance are 'spaced out'. Whasssupppppppppppp, er dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Just got mine in the Pavis.....where the hell is row Y??....hope they don't resort to hoofball,i'll never see anything!

Zzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Just got mine in the Pavis.....where the hell is row Y??....hope they don't resort to hoofball,i'll never see anything!
    Between X and Z.

Got mine no problemo..We normally sit in the lower Kop row Y but got lower Kop BB. I reckon by the sound of that I'll be sat with Sam Slocombe..

Quote Originally Posted by ALPIECINO View Post
    Got mine no problemo..We normally sit in the lower Kop row Y but got lower Kop BB. I reckon by the sound of that I'll be sat with Sam Slocombe..
    Do you mean 'B', Al. Upper Kop would be BB. I'm in Lower Kop 'D', rate int centre.......

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Depends which end, I always sit in Y161 which is to the left of Stall and Charlie, great view.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Do you mean 'B', Al. Upper Kop would be BB. I'm in Lower Kop 'D', rate int centre.......
    No mate. Says on ticket Air-IT Kop Block D Lower BB 87 and 88. Been trying to find a stadium plan to see exactly where we are but no luck so far..I'm not to fussed to be honest. I just need to get me ass on one of them seats again...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast