+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weymouth tickets go on sale tomorrow

Weymouth tickets go on sale tomorrow

Crowd limit of 4,400:

Tickets for our Vanarama National League home fixture against Weymouth on Saturday 22 May will go on sale at reduced prices to 2019-20 season ticket holders on Wednesday 5 May.

The fixture will be the first and final 2020-21 regular-season match to be played in front of supporters at Meadow Lane and, due to Covid-19 restrictions and following extensive dialogue with the relevant authorities, a maximum capacity of 4,400 has been set for this match.

Our chief executive, Jason Turner, said: “Everyone at the club is incredibly excited to welcome our supporters back to Meadow Lane after such a long and challenging year.

“Today’s announcement comes following months of hard work and preparations, with the safety of all supporters, staff and players central to our thoughts throughout the process.

“Naturally, certain elements of your ticket-buying and matchday experience will be a little different to what you’re used to so please read the following information carefully to ensure the day runs smoothly.”

Please note – the information in this article is based on current guidance and is subject to change.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...outh-h-040521/

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Crowd limit of 4,400:

Tickets for our Vanarama National League home fixture against Weymouth on Saturday 22 May will go on sale at reduced prices to 2019-20 season ticket holders on Wednesday 5 May.

The fixture will be the first and final 2020-21 regular-season match to be played in front of supporters at Meadow Lane and, due to Covid-19 restrictions and following extensive dialogue with the relevant authorities, a maximum capacity of 4,400 has been set for this match.

Our chief executive, Jason Turner, said: “Everyone at the club is incredibly excited to welcome our supporters back to Meadow Lane after such a long and challenging year.

“Today’s announcement comes following months of hard work and preparations, with the safety of all supporters, staff and players central to our thoughts throughout the process.

“Naturally, certain elements of your ticket-buying and matchday experience will be a little different to what you’re used to so please read the following information carefully to ensure the day runs smoothly.”

Please note – the information in this article is based on current guidance and is subject to change.

Just brings home how long it has been. A glimmer of good news though.

I wonder if there will still be a live stream? It won't matter to me, I'll be in the ground instead for a mere £7.

After today, according to facebook the queue at the ticket office is already stretching back to the Navi.

After today, according to facebook the queue at the ticket office is already stretching back to the Navi.
    How do I buy tickets?
    We strongly advise supporters to buy online by clicking here
    You can also call 0115 955 7210 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and between 9am-3pm on Saturday 15 May
    The ticket office remains closed to visitors and sales cannot, therefore, be processed in person. Please do not visit Meadow Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    How do I buy tickets?
    We strongly advise supporters to buy online by clicking here
    You can also call 0115 955 7210 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and between 9am-3pm on Saturday 15 May
    The ticket office remains closed to visitors and sales cannot, therefore, be processed in person. Please do not visit Meadow Lane

Oops, silly me. I was so excited I didn't read the small print.

Looks like I can unpack the tent and sleeping bag.

Oops, silly me. I was so excited I didn't read the small print.

Looks like I can unpack the tent and sleeping bag.
    Online purchases aren't working too well at the moment, just sending me round in a circle. Must be busy.

Not surprisingly, the phones are engaged as well.

Got there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Got there in the end.
    Got mine also...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast