+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this it for Dyche?

Thumbs up Is this it for Dyche?

Rumours about Dyche heading south to Croydon are gaining momentum.

Is this it?

What rumours, I was told by my Man on the Inside at Turf Moor he was replacing Roy a few weeks ago, is there something new ?

No matter what we all think sinkov, I suspect it would be one heck of a wrench for SD to up sticks and leave one of the safest jobs in football.

Doesn't answer my question though BT, what rumours are gaining momentum ? Is there something new ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Doesn't answer my question though BT, what rumours are gaining momentum ? Is there something new ?
    There are even more of them now sinkov, with the media reporting things like, "discussions are taking place".

need to get Joey from Bristol....shouldn't be that difficult.

bye S.D.

I do believe that Dyche has reached the end of the road at Burnley. This season we have been so inconsistent and I am not sure that we currently have a Plan A never mind a Plan B.

If Dyche does leave I would hope we make an attempt to find a proven manager not an ex-player who is wanted for sentimental reasons we can all remember what happened last time we went for an ex-player (Brian Laws).

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post

If Dyche does leave I would hope we make an attempt to find a proven manager not an ex-player who is wanted for sentimental reasons we can all remember what happened last time we went for an ex-player (Brian Laws).
    I don't believe there is any manager out there, proven or not, who has much chance of keeping us in the PL on the budget Dyche has to work with, so we may as well go with Michael Duff imo. But whoever we go for it will be like putting ear-rings on a pig, it won't make any difference, when Dyche goes, we go down within two seasons.

I know a bloke in Bacup who got a bit of jail time for trying to put ear-rings on a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I know a bloke in Bacup who got a bit of jail time for trying to put ear-rings on a pig.
    Ok then, maybe it makes a bit of difference after ten pints, and they are a rum lot in Bacup anyway, they still go up Deerplay to gaze down in wonder at the street lights in Burnley.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)