Army : I did not deal with our midfield, these 'silly mistakes,' at the back, where the buck stops, lets patch them up. Crosses will always come in, but in this first goal, what Lawton did, schoolboys don't do ? He turned with his back to Antonio, how would Lawton plan to stop him ,by looking over his left shoulder ,or his right shoulder? It beggars belief! In this video it can be seen at 0.39.

If we take the 2nd goal. Lets say Taylor has no support in front of him. Cork and McNeil as you say. But back in defence Taylor has to erase social distancing, and cover closer Mr Ant. As soon as Benrahma receives the ball on the wing (in the video 0.50 ) Taylor is looking at McNeil I think, perhaps to shout, ''take the winger''! He is also standing some 2-3 yds from the attacker Antonio.
At 0.52 Benrahma crosses the ball, with 3 Burnley players in front of the only Wet Spam attacker, the only one that has the potential to score. Tarks I would say also hasn't a clue where Antonio is, also a mistake. Why Taylor does not close him down, logic fails me? Taylor has just 2-3 yds to move not 20yds. With the sluice gates open, the rest is history.

Crosses will always come over but in that Goal area, it is what we do there! As you see, lots of (repeated?) silly mistakes, which can be corrected. In midfield we can also correct ,but first lets slam the door shut!