+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grange-over-Sands Lido.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think you had probably sunk one to many in the Griffin sinkov. That was probably Alf in his first motorhome you spotted.
    I know, I've heard them all BT, but nevertheless it happened exactly as described. Quite few years later I saw Patrick Moore talking on TV about the UFO phenomenon, he said he'd been looking at the sky all his life, but he'd never seen one. From what he'd read about sightings he'd found a common trend to them, the majority of reports mentioned a silver/grey cigar shaped object which from hovering, departed diagonally upwards at a fair rate of knots. Exactly what our UFO did. This was all many years ago, whether current day UFOs still perform like that I've no idea.

Strange things happen,I never forget my dad telling me he was sat in the living room at my grans house and all of a sudden the coal shovel was thrown across the room by some strange force.. Very scary ..

got a family member who was sat at the table for dinner (years back)...vase in the middle, the flowers jumped out and were left scattered all over the table...was inexplicable, not long after they got a call, there'd been a passing.

as for UFO's....watch the night sky and it wont be long before you see a flash, then another...it not an iridium sat flare, something different, and it wont necessarily travel the same course, it could be erratic, but it will cross the night sky with unearthly speed.

UFO's : I have read these UFO's move at ''an unearthly speed?''

P. R. Sarkar indicates in "Neo-Ethics of Multilateral Salvation" that protoplasmic cells will be a source of tremendous amounts of energy in the future. "If the nuclei of protoplasmic cells are split up, they release in-numerable times more energy than the nuclear explosion does. Obviously, living bodies, being composed of countless protoplasmic cells, possess huge proportions of energy - something that is beyond ordinary comprehension"

What P. R. Sarkar may be hinting in his statement about obtaining vast amounts of energy from protoplasmic nuclei is that it is possible by using microvita and protoplasmic nuclei to achieve another breakdown of the conservation law for baryon–number. Such a breakdown would allow atomic nuclei in the protoplasm to completely annihilate themselves into pure energy, while releasing the billions of microvita of which the atomic nuclei are composed. If this is true, then a source of energy will become available that is approximately 1000 times as powerful as the energy from the fusion reaction of the hydrogen bomb.

Clearly, if such a new power source were to become available safely and on a commercial basis, it would likely replace both fission reactors as an energy source, as well as fusion reactors, if they are ever developed as a commercial power source.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)