+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff v Millers Saturday 12:30 KO

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Mike Dean for Derby v Wednesday game
    I have a feeling they might aswell just play the last 20 minutes of that game…

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Again I’ve just no idea how this game will go
    Will we stay up or go down? It’s all down to Warney and co and the players, we has fans can only urge them on by social media or at home where I’m sure they’ll hear us if we’re loud enough

COME ON YOU MILLERS!!
    MT If you've watched our last 10 games I think you know exactly how this will go. On at least 2 occasions Giles will get in a great cross but we'll miss the headers. We'll have a couple of other chances that someone will shin and if we're lucky one of those might hit the post. We'll have a free kick around the box where Wing will either score or not. Oggy will make a run or two, beat 2-3 players but not look up to see we have 9 men unmarked in the box. At the other end our defence will be breached 4 or 5 times (one being where Wood falls over) and they will either score, our GK will pull off a great save or if their forward is lower quality (e.g. Luton) they will sky/shin their shot. From an opposition corner/free kick they will realize that Harding is only 4' tall and give him a 6'4" defender to mark to no avail and we'll be at the mercy of the resulting header.

Other than that, I also have no idea how it will go

Take 6 dice and try to throw a 36 in one throw

Basically that’s what we are punting for this Saturday

Possible but not probable

We could do with winning this one.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I'm glad that book on "How To Improve Your Perception" is having the right results

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We could do with scoring one

Although I think we WILL go down it wouldn't be the shock of the century if we didn't either. Cardiff are only 5 points better off than Luton , got pasted 5 - 0 against a poor Wednesday side only the other week and won't be playing in front of a sell out 'last day of the season fancy dress' type atmosphere either. With regards to Derby and Wednesday ,2 out of 3 possible outcomes are in our favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Although I think we WILL go down it wouldn't be the shock of the century if we didn't either. Cardiff are only 5 points better off than Luton , got pasted 5 - 0 against a poor Wednesday side only the other week and won't be playing in front of a sell out 'last day of the season fancy dress' type atmosphere either. With regards to Derby and Wednesday ,2 out of 3 possible outcomes are in our favour.
    But last week they won 4-0 away at Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    That sums up my thoughts exactly.

I don't want us to go down, obviously.

However, looking at things logistically, realistically, etc and applying 'Grists Law of Probability' (reply 13 above!) the odds are against us. But, we do have a chance and it all hinges on us winning. Fail to win and everything else becomes irrelevant!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But last week they won 4-0 away at Birmingham
    Read a few comments from Cardiff fans. They don't know which team is likely to turn up!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast